No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Breaks Down Joe Joyce vs. Daniel Dubois

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    This. Evan was the most blatantly roided fighter Iīve ever seen and I think Mike himself admitted using. I donīt even blame them at this point, those were different times. PEDs are still here, itīs just a bit more complicated and risky with VADA. Just ask Big Fat Baby.
    Yeah I think there's a bigger stigma attached to it in this current era, with a larger awareness of symptons by fans and a bigger desire to be seen to be a 'clean' sport as a whole. Whether organisations are window dressing or seriously and genuinely attempting to remove all PED cheats to create an even playing field is another debate.

Comment

At jax.where talking about Tyson here how did holyfield get into this lol.but if you look at today's boxing all of the European guys are roided up.guys like povetkin fury dillian Vlad hughie vitali the list goes on.prime Tyson wouldn't have a chance if he fought natural

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
        Today it seems that a fighter needs to get in his late 30s to get a shot at a title...dunno why. AJ had the opportunity after 15 fights.

Kownaki won 19 fight and still no title in sight. Rivas is now facing Whyte after 26 wins, but still no title fight. Kuzmin destroyed Price and has 15 wins, yet no major fight in sight...

So Joyce imo will have to wait a huge lot, having only 8 wins.
        Kownacki had a chance to fight Joshua now, but he said no.

Comment

On a short notice. Anyway I'd have said yes if I were him.

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
            At Oshio.that was a different era back then.you want see that happening in today's era of boxing because of one big reason..........Roiding.A teenage Mike Tyson in his prime world have a hard time becoming champion simply because of the advanced and heavy use of roiding in boxing know a days so a young fighter like Daniel has to take his time and so would have tyson if he was fighting in today's era of unnatural fighters
            You think fighters were clean back in the 80s and 90s? 1980s marked the era of the use of anabolic steroids. Athletes in every sport were juicing like never before during the 80s. The 80s is considered the steroid era for a reason.

Comment

Should be a good scrap. They both have flaws, they both can bang, they are both young and hungry. DuBois got rocked by a jourmeyman African lately. He is robotic, zero head movement, but has fast hands. I see several knockdowns and a KO ending.

Comment

At Vato that's true we all know the history of anabolic steroids starting way back in the Hitler German era.but do you really think a young kid from Catskills knew about roids let alone ever seeing the word steroids.he was just a young gifted kid from New York with pent up rage inside him but all that talent and rage want do a thing against a chemical enhanced loser

Comment

Working...
                X