Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Austin Trout almost a 5-1 underdog vs Charlo.. really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    A Golovkin fan is asking who Trout beat? Cotto?
    He beat Pedro's Cotto, not Freddie's Cotto. BIG difference.

Comment

Don't sleep on Trout, that dude is really tougher than leather, no quitting in him...no doubt Trout!!!

Comment

Trout ****ing sucks. A green Canelo whooped his azz without even trying. Not to mention he was in the ring doing the stanky leg.

Comment

Trout gets caught and pan fried by Charlo. Trout will get blasted out

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            There is not a big difference, don't let the hype fool you.

Comment

Jermall destroyed Bundarge who was a top 5 at 154 so i expect him to do the same with trout

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                Trout ****ing sucks. A green Canelo whooped his azz without even trying. Not to mention he was in the ring doing the stanky leg.
                Whooped his ass? If not for the kd Canelo would have lost to Trout on a lot of people's cards. That was another case of Oscar blowing the judges before the fight.

And I thought Canelo won the fight 115-112 because the kd swung the round, but don't act like it wasn't close.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                  Might not have mattered. Trout fought a good fight. His right jab was on point that night. Cotto was small even for a 154 lber, so when Trout was active and used his reach it was a problem.

Comment

I like trout, this is the worst fight for him to take in the division. Jermell is very dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                      Trout gonna get embarrassed. Pretty sure gonna be a stoppage of some sort.
                      If Charlo were the first guy to stop a fighter of Austin Trout's caliber, I'll be ready for the coronation. That'd be more impressive than Spence Jr. stopping Algieri.

Comment

Working...
                      X