No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury - Extremely Short odds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury - Extremely Short odds

Anyone else noticed how short Tyson furys odds are vs wilder? The price is like 1.66 for wilder and 2.2 for fury. I think someone knows something here and I believe fury will deliver wilders first defeat.

Frank warren fighters tend not to lose most of the time....

Fury can make it a stinker and win a decision and Wilder not exactly hard to outbox

Where are those odds from UK?

Comment

Fury is cashing out , Wilder should let the fight go 6 just give the fans some rounds

Comment

Odds are from

https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/d...on-fury/winner

Very close in price

Comment

Eddie Hearn desperately wants to arrange the wilder joshua fight right now because I think he knows fury going to win and of course if fury wins there won’t be a chance of a wilder Joshua fight anytime soon since wilder will want to have a rematch with fury.

I believe that’s why Eddie Hearn wants to arrange the wilder Joshua fight now because wilder Joshua fight will be worth a lot more firstly and secondly he knows fury going to beat wilder so he’s trying to arrange a Joshua wilder fight now

Comment

Originally posted by Man-Dem-London View Post
            Anyone else noticed how short Tyson furys odds are vs wilder? The price is like 1.66 for wilder and 2.2 for fury. I think someone knows something here and I believe fury will deliver wilders first defeat.

Frank warren fighters tend not to lose most of the time....
            EAsy money to put on wilder win

Comment

That's how low wilder is rated outside this forum that people aren't confident he can beat someone who had to lose 10 stone and just fought the world number 138

Comment

Its 50/50 for me ,Wilder can land and KO Fury and Fury can clown him to UD.

Comment

Fury by points for me

Comment

Working...
                  X