No announcement yet.

Who wins Saunders vs Andrade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I'm having a tough time calling this one. I know everybody is pretty high on Saunders from the Lemieux performance but I kind of lean towards Andrade here.
    It's way past time these two overrated cherry pickers fought somebody good. Finally Saunders will fight a guy GGG has not already knocked out. Finally Andrade will be fighting a good champion. I pick Saunders to win a close fight on points. He has a better record. He is more proven and has defeated better fighters than Andrade has.

Comment

BJS will have a impressive performance and win a lopsided decision imo

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        It's way past time these two overrated cherry pickers
        Too harsh.......

Comment

Andrade even fought any southpaws?
          Though I don't think it'll change anything.
          I fully expect this will be one of the most boring fights of the year. A close decision\draw with just about zero action. Possibly controversial but everyone will just want to forget the fight ever happened and move on.

Comment

Boxer vs boxer in a chessmatch where not that much will happen. The crowd will start booing already in the second round because of the lack of action. I have a feeling It's going to be a 12 round stinker in one of the most boring fights of 2018. BJS is entertaining to watch BUT he needs a dance partner and Andrade is not a good dance partner.
            Last edited by VatoMulatto; 07-25-2018, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Hopefully Andrade.

Comment

Andrade proves to be a bit more active and that will be the difference. Andrade will take more chances than BJS.

Andrade 116-112 116-112 115-113 UD

Comment

I like Andrade by decision victory in a very boring and snoozefest like fight.

Comment

Boo Boo by split decision

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      Andrade proves to be a bit more active and that will be the difference. Andrade will take more chances than BJS.

Andrade 116-112 116-112 115-113 UD
                      LOL I get predictions like UD, SD, KO etc. but when people try and predict individual judge scorecards I can't help but just laugh my ass off.

It also makes me feel like grabbing a kitten and stomping its brains out

Comment

Working...
                      X