Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paranormal Activity = Steaming Pile of Dog ****!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paranormal Activity = Steaming Pile of Dog ****!!

We rented the movie and decided to have a movie night...

She wanted to watch PA so I obliged....

Worst movie EVER...

I rather watch paint dry than watch the movie again....

ABSOLUTE TRASH!!!

There's people in my school that swear that's actual footage from the actual events that happened.

Comment

I watched it last night stoned and was mildly entertained. Although, I think there was a lot to be desired. The biggest complaint for me, was that there was too much waiting between paranormal activities. They go to bed, something small would happen, and then you have to wait until the next night to see something small happen again. Am I making sense?..

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
        There's people in my school that swear that's actual footage from the actual events that happened.
        Yeah people were telling me that tey think it was real.... So I was kind of intrigued... Then I watched it and it was horrible....

How can people think this was real..... and tell me it was this was based on a true story?

LAME!!!

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
        I watched it last night stoned and was mildly entertained. Although, I think there was a lot to be desired. The biggest complaint for me, was that there was too much waiting between paranormal activities. They go to bed, something small would happen, and then you have to wait until the next night to see something small happen again. Am I making sense?..
        Yeah there was too much waiting in between something happening....

And then the scenes werent long at all....

Comment

I agree but they acted it out. It wasnt the actual footage. Either way it did not scare me and i thought it was stupid.

Comment

I loved that ****! But every movie is way better in theatres...

Comment

People are really gullible and want to believe anything. The new thing w/ movie making now is that the movie was "inspired by true events," or "based on a true story." I remember when the Blair Witch Project came out people thought it was real footage...

Comment

i heard it was the scariest film of all time, is that true

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    i heard it was the scariest film of all time, is that true
                    No, it sucks balls, not scary at all, just boring.

Comment

Working...
                    X