someone photoshop this ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone photoshop this ***

gues who this guy is
    Last edited by hinduw; 12-17-2008, 06:11 PM.

The invisible man?.

Comment

its shawn , just click on where it says no dthumbnail available

Comment

fixet it....

Comment

How do you know that is him? .

Comment

Is it really? Super Pwn if it is.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey gomez View Post
              Is it really? Super Pwn if it is.
              Oh indeed it is. The thumbnail is from a nude self portrait for a photography class. If your interested, I have the full resolution 6mp version.

Here is another one from the class.

Ive got thousands of them. Photoshop penis all over my face, or what ever you want, it doesn't bother me at all. I'll actually provide more pictures if there is something in particular anyone wants to do.

Comment

Shawn posts a lot in the health and Fitness section.. so it is possible it's him.. Which is fine.. because a lot of people on Fitness forums post their bodies to give themselves credibility.. Which makes sense..

Its the fact I can almost see his **** that I find alarming.. and more alarming is why he chose that picture.. because it looks like the welcome sign for a gay **** site..

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                  Shawn posts a lot in the health and Fitness section.. so it is possible it's him.. Which is fine.. because a lot of people on Fitness forums post their bodies to give themselves credibility.. Which makes sense..

Its the fact I can almost see his **** that I find alarming.. and more alarming is why he chose that picture.. because it looks like the welcome sign for a gay **** site..
                  Ive actually tried to sell it to a few gay **** sites, but they werent interested...

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    Ive actually tried to sell it to a few gay **** sites, but they werent interested...
                    ****, I would hire you.. Not saying you are gay.. but you sure know the pose. LOL

I can totally picture some guy kneeling in front of you..

Comment

Working...
                    X