No announcement yet.

The Chasers War On Everything Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ??? View Post
    If this thread dosen't get traffic, I'll be suprised. It has to...

lol. And when they drive him to the backpackers they ask him rude questions, like "Do you have/like sex?" Or something like that. Classic.

The look on her face, she was like "What the F@%#!"

I'm sure they'll bring back the ad roadtest. They just have to find a suitable ad first.

Yes, I remember that one. There was this Asian guys shop that he went into and he ran out the back door when he went in. There was this travel agency store and when he went in, the people ran away from him.

What about when one of the Chasers (I forgot his name) went to the head Sheik of Australia in boxing clothes offering him a fight and he walks into the house and he comes out with Anthony Mundine and he's like ****ting himself when he sees Mundine. He was like "No, no, no. I don't want to fight anymore."

That was definately staged but it was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by !!! Beowulf !!! View Post
      That was definately staged but it was funny.
      Well it looked staged.

Oh, how I love the chaser.

Comment

haha yeah he's ****ting on about the mufti muzzler.. damn that's a laugh

Comment

Did anyone watch the first new episode of the series?

For the all the people who didn't watch the episode stop reading now...

My favourtite bit was at the start of 'What have we learned from current affairs this week?' They had that Australian guy from the secret dvd appearing on Today Tonight wanting an apology for calling him a pedifiler for a scene in the dvd. They Chasers didn't apologise to him and they showed you a scene from Today Tonight where the guy was touching/patting a cow and they called him a cow pedifiler or something like that. After that they asked him what his favourtie position was and hey showed you a scene from the interview. What did he say again?

And mgkirkpatrick you were right about the Anderew John drug scandal. But I thought they were going to do a sketch where one of the guys dressed up as him or they went to Andrew Johns offering him drugs or something like that.

Comment

the chaser was on point as usual. had some good laughs.. the 'thank god you're here' part was funny though probably staged. the kevin07 shirts was probably my favourite bit. costello never. hahahaha

Comment

THIS JUST IN

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
                Did you know that they might get up to six months jail?

I don't mind if Julian goes but not Chas, NOT CHAS! He's the one who usually does the stupid stunts.

Comment

haha i doubt they'll do time.. julian is actually probably my favourite. chaz is good too.

another 3 chasers were taken in for questioning by police yesterday driving for walking around the streets of sydney in cardboard cars with canadian flags.

its going to be harder for the boys to get away with as much in the future by the looks.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
                    haha i doubt they'll do time.. julian is actually probably my favourite. chaz is good too.

another 3 chasers were taken in for questioning by police yesterday driving for walking around the streets of sydney in cardboard cars with canadian flags.

its going to be harder for the boys to get away with as much in the future by the looks.
                    Did you know that he guys are worth millions? And that they could be moving to a major tv network? Most likely channel seven. The only thing I won't like is the ads and where will they put the show?

The good thing is that when they are at the ABC the have a budget of around $200,000 to $300,000 but if they move to channel seven it's at least $500,000, which means bigger and better stunts!!!

Comment

hmm it would make them pretty big hypocrites to sell out like that. might be good for the stunts but i cant see the show working too much better... cant blame anyone for cashing in though. good luck to them either way.

Comment

Working...
                      X