No announcement yet.

Motor city cobra finds downloading apps to be extremely challenging

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor city cobra finds downloading apps to be extremely challenging

This same guy has difficulty tying his shoes so we shouldn’t be surprised about that.

But the tard trys to insult the rest of the human race by not believing that the average 45 year old downloads apps off the App Store or Google Play store all the time on their phone which is no different than doing it on a smart tv.

Just cuz this subhuman lacks the intellect to do it doesn’t mean he can bring down the the human race with him.

You don’t want DAZN to succeed we get it. Just say it

I'm just worried that my internet connection is too slow

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      I'm just worried that my internet connection is too slow
      upgrade it my man

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        upgrade it my man
        Not possible for everyone, depending where they live.

This is going to be an adjustment for a lot, especially those 35+ and older. And guess what? It's perfectly fine. This is expected. When something different comes along, you will initially get some push back.

What is interesting is if we are truly heading towards a strictly streaming world or linear is still here to stay for at least the next 10-15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Not possible for everyone, depending where they live.

This is going to be an adjustment for a lot, especially those 35+ and older. And guess what? It's perfectly fine. This is expected. When something different comes along, you will initially get some push back.

What is interesting is if we are truly heading towards a strictly streaming world or linear is still here to stay for at least the next 10-15 years.
          We are heading that way just like from records to cassettes. Then to CDs and now to streaming music. No difference. VHS to laser disc to blue ray to streaming.

They said cable tv wouldn’t last either when it was a new concept.
          Last edited by killakali; 10-18-2018, 12:16 AM.

Comment

We are heading that way just like from records to cassettes. Then to CDs and now to streaming music. No difference. VHS to laser disc to blue ray to streaming.

They said cable tv wouldn’t last either when it was a new concept.
            A bit different. Streaming is going to be a huge part no doubt, but I'm not convinced linear television is going to vanish. It will stay longer than some think.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              A bit different. Streaming is going to be a huge part no doubt, but I'm not convinced linear television is going to vanish. It will stay longer than some think.
              hey man you can still by CDs.....

Comment

hey man you can still by CDs.....
                I mean I do still have an IPod I use lol.

We shall see, don't see linear televisions vanishing anytime soon. It may be a slow death, but still a fair bet for it stick around in the next 10-15 years.

Comment

Working...
                X