No announcement yet.

If you are under 35, you should NOT have a lot of posts on a internet forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are under 35, you should NOT have a lot of posts on a internet forum

You should be making money and doing life shyt.

Now if you are a 45 year old successful business owner with 2 kids, you just want to have a relaxing hobby of posting about boxing. Sure.

If you are some 19 year old college student, posting on forums is weird.

Definitely the opposite. The older I get the more petty & embarrassing this feels.

Then I was in university I had all the time in the world and the internet was a cheap way to pass it by.

Fast forward & I feel like a grown man playing with legos in my underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Definitely the opposite. The older I get the more petty & embarrassing this feels.

Then I was in university I had all the time in the world and the internet was a cheap way to pass it by.

Fast forward & I feel like a grown man playing with legos in my underwear.

Comment

"life past most people by while they are making grand plans for it"

just live it, if you want to be banging 10 hoes than go do it, if you want to be posting on the internet than post on the internet, if you want to be a millionaire than become one. Life really isnt that hard.

Comment

I definitely think it’s healthier posting on here than rambling on social media.

Comment

That's BS ..people should just do what they want to do and makes them happy. If they like posting on boxing forums discussing the sport that they love to watch, let them.

Comment

Sometimes people want to chill out in the evening whether that's watching tv or posting on here. Lot of my posts are when I'm slacking at work so I don't see a problem with it

Comment

It's the opposite

Comment

Just do whatever you want as long as you are paying the bills and saving/and or investing. As long as you arent hurting anyone, do whatever makes you happy. "Do not worry what others think, do what you must."

Comment

Working...
                  X