Netflix "Ozark" [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Here is the synopsis from Netflix

Just got into this show and, like the reviews, there's a lot of comparisons to Breaking Bad.

Without giving any spoilers, it has the same blueprint as Breaking Bad - a seemingly normal guy gets himself into a criminal enterprise. I've watched 4 eps and I'm hooked. Good acting, good characters with well written stories and plot lines.
    Thx for the tip! Just watched the 1st episode and it was great. I almost never come across anything I find watchable on TV anymore.

Comment

Just finished season 2. Wasn't really feeling it as much as I did season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
        Just finished season 2. Wasn't really feeling it as much as I did season 1.

*SPOILER* DONT READY IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST EPISODE

I thought it was on point. I thought it was cool how
        in the last episode they included that poor whitegirl (trailer trash whitegirl since they all white) into the mix like family cause well shes been down since day 1 too.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

*SPOILER* DONT READY IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST EPISODE

I thought it was on point. I thought it was cool how
          in the last episode they included that poor whitegirl (trailer trash whitegirl since they all white) into the mix like family cause well shes been down since day 1 too.
          NAW bro let me holler at you one minute fam. You not pissed how these weak white folks literally outsmarted and out muscled the Cartel? I mean come on. Jason Bateman and his wife out hustled and out smarted one of the biggest crime syndicates in the world???? Season 2 snoozefest.

I did like season 1 tho. There was hardly any continuous momentum and action in season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            NAW bro let me holler at you one minute fam. You not pissed how these weak white folks literally outsmarted and out muscled the Cartel? I mean come on. Jason Bateman and his wife out hustled and out smarted one of the biggest crime syndicates in the world???? Season 2 snoozefest.

I did like season 1 tho. There was hardly any continuous momentum and action in season 2.
            its too be expected, white people make these ****. how many movies have their been where a singel white person defeats entire miniority organziation criminal or not? lmfao. cant get heated about BS that only possible in movies.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              its too be expected, white people make these ****. how many movies have their been where a singel white person defeats entire miniority organziation criminal or not? lmfao. cant get heated about BS that only possible in movies.
              LOL lmao true I just wish it stayed more realistic as it was in season 1 thats all. Theres like no fear from them in season 2.

Comment

Just finished Season 3 and wow did it end with a bang!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Just finished Season 3 and wow did it end with a bang!
                  It was really good. I agree. Its hard to see where the 4th season goes

Comment

Glad this show is coming back.

Comment

Great show.

Comment

Working...
                      X