No announcement yet.

At 36 years old GGG has only faced 4 world champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    He's not tearing down anyone. He's just saying a good fighter like Crawford or Golovkin doesn't have to have a huge number of past champions on their list to be considered great. He's trying to make a point.
    If GGG wins I'll pay my respects but I have a feeling canelo will get robbed!!!!

Comment

He beat Kell Brook tho n challenge Ward only at 164 tho

Very big drama show Chaveiiz at 172

He invited Nelo to eat real Mexican style tacos without clenburerol

Comment

That’s because he is champion ya dumb ****

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          DISCLAIMER**** This includes past, present & future world champions. So It could be 5 if jacobs ends up winning the IBF title soon.

WOW that is disappointing, Canelo at 28 has faced 9.

TBE at 36 years old already faced 18

That really puts things into perspective
          This has been my biggest gripe about Golovkin. He has the same type of resume as Deontay Wilder.

Yet people want to place him in a high pedestal at middleweight. No. He doesn't have the resume like Hopkins does. He has beaten no one to the level of Trinidad or De La Hoya.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingenius002 View Post
            Guy holds every belt in the division outside of the IBF, which he lost very recently, but the haters want him to go looking for champions that do not exist.

Comment

It's hard to fight belt holders when you have most of the belts yourself.

What's he meant to do, fight a mirror?

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                This has been my biggest gripe about Golovkin. He has the same type of resume as Deontay Wilder.

Yet people want to place him in a high pedestal at middleweight. No. He doesn't have the resume like Hopkins does. He has beaten no one to the level of Trinidad or De La Hoya.
                ggg hasn't beaten anybody close to as good as Ortiz. His best win Jacobs was already crushed years ago.

HW is also a superior division by far, cruiser after cruiser have failed to dethrone the champions of heavyweight whereas 160 has all but been taken over by 154.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  If GGG wins I'll pay my respects but I have a feeling canelo will get robbed!!!!

Nope canelo is going to win convincingly but I’m def going for ggg. If canelo gets robbed then the fix is in to set up a trilogy because afterwards ggg will retire and canelo will buy some more time letting the MW fight each other and beat each other up like Floyd did with the WW division when he conveniently retired. I’m hoping one of these two lame sh it talking fools gets knocked the fawk out
                  But I doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post

Why don’t you name all these MW that wanted to fight him before last year?
                    MartineZ passed
                    Jacobs said he was too good
                    Bjs ducked
                    Canelo invented his own ultra jr mw class
                    Cotto ran and claimed he wasn’t a mw but was willing to fight canelo
                    So again before 2017 name these great or decent MW that we’re trying to get a fight with GGG? Only one was pirog but he messed up his back.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingenius002 View Post
                      40 fights, 1 weight class, still unable to unify...

Ducked fights with Cotto and Canelo at catchweights, ducked Dervenchenko, ducked Andrade, ducked chance at greatness in the Ward fight, ducked 157lb CW with Brook...

In his biggest fights to date - Jacobs and Canelo - a case could be made he won and lost both. They were that close.

I had GGG beating Jacobs narrowly 114-113, but wouldn't be upset if Jacob got the nod. However, I had Canelo beating Gennady 115-113.

The dude is far from great considering how ordinary Danny Jacobs looked against Arias and Sulecki...and how ordinary JMW Canelo looked against Trout, Lara, and Cotto.

Many people can't face the facts. The fact is Gennady is a hypejob who passed up opportunities to make his career into something special...but was less convincing than JMW Erislandy Lara in beating Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X