Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: I Could Be 50 and Beat The Piss Out of 'Punk' Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeez i think even bellew has a better ranking than this guy at heavyweight, getting ko'ed by wilder and now hes a hero

Comment

• Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
      Ortiz knows he will never be a champion. His time is done he knows he cant do it all again, beat some contenders and then make a path to josh he has no more time on the clock left. So here he is desperately kicking and screaming hoping AJ will give him a payday ����
      He had the path to Aj but Aj & hearn changed the path. hearn is kicking & screaming to keep Aj on the payroll which means no risky fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by nixxter View Post
        I said he's a bum beater, not a bum.

Why Wilder, who's been a pro for 10 years and has had 40 fights, has fought only 1 legit opponent to date, a middle aged grandpa with a heart condition? And why Wilder fought him only after Ortiz signed with Haymon, over 2 years after he beat Jennings and called him out.

There lies the answer to your question.
        Sounds like fear.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          How do you think gennedy won but preferred the way Canelo looked? To me it was clear that Canelo was the one landing the punches & gennedy was missing like he was trying to swat flies. gennedy is too robotic for me & has no defense.
          For exactly the same reason you liked Canelo. You are right Canelo made him miss so much and he actually looked amateurish but he was jabbing Canelo regularly to the face which doesn’t really fill me with much joy but nevertheless they are scoring shots. He done that all fight. I much preferred the body work and the power shots from Canelo but we are talking 30-60 seconds at most of every round that’s not enough to take the belts off a champion .

Comment

• Originally posted by P to the J View Post
            Mate, hardly anyone is going to opt to fight Luis Ortiz unless they are short of alternatives. He’s come off a loss, brings no money and lacks a belt. Come on now.
            He is coming off a K.O. win as of last weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straightener View Post
              That’s the sound of everyone begging for a fight now Joshua has signed to fight povetkin zzzzzzz zzzzz zzzz zzz zz z
              Keep dreaming with those lies, I mean excuses....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                where did he avoid Ortiz? Get off my sack man you nuthugger
                What someone post here.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/43471...ba-luis-ortiz/

You the Aj "nuthugger" & you guys gotta stop talking gay & wearing skinny jeans....SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                  tell your daddy to sign the contract
                  Tell your mommy to let Aj come out to play.
                  Last edited by j.razor; 08-01-2018, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
                    ortiz wouldnt back down from a fight with aj, aj doesnt want to know
                    LMMFAO! Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      D.Wilder has a belt....
                      He got his belt before Joshua. He should be ashamed that he has had a 4.5 year head start in the professional game is still undefeated yet he has allowed a newbie to supersede him and acquire all the belts. It’s too late to start crying about it now.Take what your given and go and beat the S#hit out of him and take what you think is rightfully yours. I’m tired he has his cheerleaders fighting his corner. Me and you would be best friends if it wasn’t for our alliances. However , if I see you on the battlefield I won’t hesitate to put a 2 bullets in your cranium. Nothing personal

Comment

Working...
                      X