Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach on Pacquiao: We Don't Want a Fight a Guy Like Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
    if mayweather can beat canelo at 37 then im guessing the fighter of the decade at 38 can beat a 140 pounder right?
    First of all Floyd was 36 when he fought Canelo(get your facts straight). which would have made Manny 34 at the time. I think Manny would have made a much better fight with Crawford at 34 than at 38.

At this point, Crawford beats both Floyd and Manny and since Freddie thinks Crawford Is to much for Manny, let's see If Floyd Is up for the challenge.

Comment

Thank you. No more of this "Crawford has an unfriendly style" bs these *******s are spinning just be honest. You're scared of Crawford. Plain and simple now here it is for the world to see

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        I know that you are just taking the opportunity to get in some well-placed kicks..... and good for you ..... but yea, Pac should go out on his terms, whomever he selects

Crawford is bad style for Manny, especially at this point.

he should rematch Horn, then fight a local in the Phillies
        yeah man i love exposing these boxing double standards! just a few months ago people were telling mayweather a 40 yr old to fight GGG! Now they are scared for manny the saltwater excuse god to fight a 140 pounder hahaha! you see how that works?

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
          first of all floyd was 36 when he fought canelo(get your facts straight). Which would have made manny 34 at the time. I think manny would have made a much better fight with crawford at 34 than at 38.

At this point, crawford beats both floyd and manny and since freddie thinks crawford is to much for manny, let's see if floyd is up for the challenge.
          mayweather was 36 and 6 months i think!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            The only thing that rubs me the wrong way is...what if Oscar thought the same thin and decided not to go down to 147 to face Manny? He may not be where he is today if that were the case.
            I do agree with you but I also think Oscar thought little manny would be easy work

Comment

even roach is tired of lying for manny!
              Lmao what would you do, the man hasn't been paid.

Comment

how is he washed up at 38 if according to pac"t.urds" he just beat mayweather and horn! If mayweather can fight canelo at 37 manny the so called filipino killa can fight crawford! If gamboa can hurt crawford so can a 38 yr old manny! Time for the pac"t.urd" excuses to end!
                Oh no Manny at 38 cant fight TC who fights in a lower division, but Floyd at 40 can fight GGG a MW.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                  Thank you. No more of this "Crawford has an unfriendly style" bs these *******s are spinning just be honest. You're scared of Crawford. Plain and simple now here it is for the world to see
                  Team Pacquiao ducked him. Crawford can fight Shawn Porter and Danny Garcia if he beats Indongo.

Comment

Crawford is a different animal and it would have been the Pac of ten years ago or more that would be given a chance..Manny at this stage would be embarrassed .T. has a tough fight coming up with a real dangerous Ondongo ,long, talented and heavy handed .

Pac should train hard and put the politics aside for one last fight with Horn or if he can't then retire.

I fear Pac will not walk away from the money and will fight until ko'd ...Hope not!

Comment

It was never their goal to face Crawford. Roach is only admitting it because of the Horn debacle. Pacquiao should have retired when he said he was. You can't go out looking horrible against a schoolteacher.

I seriously doubt a rematch with Horn looks different than the first fight. Pacquiao isn't the type of fighter to change his whole game plan in one fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X