Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Manny won second place in their fight.
      Only because he was injured

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Only because he was injured
        Not according to his surgeon

We treated the aggravation (with permission from U.S. Anti-Doping Agency) and he was back to his normal strength going into the fight.”

https://ryortho.com/breaking/neal-el...n-in-6-months/

Did he bust his little shoulder swinging at air or hitting Mayweather's arms? Poor guy. He lost.

Comment

Not according to his surgeon

Did he bust his little shoulder swinging at air or hitting Mayweather's arms? Poor guy. He lost.
          Yes with Gayweathers running and holding and the ability to fight like a coward he re injured it in the fight. Hence the reason he had to undergo surgery.
          https://www.cnn.com/2015/05/07/sport...ing/index.html

Instead of a rematch Floyd knew how lucky he was and knew that with Manny 100% he better not rematch him. He knows Manny has won every rematch he has taken coming off a loss.

Floyd said hell no I will go on and retire and if i do come back i will fight a MMA fighter making his Boxing debut and a 125lb kick boxer lol

Comment

Yes with Gayweathers running and holding and the ability to fight like a coward he re injured it in the fight. Hence the reason he had to undergo surgery.
            It's a lie, but even if it were true, that's too bad. When you enter a boxing match, shlt happens.

But of course, anyone with a brain knows that you don't heal an injury with no rehab and salt water

Instead of a rematch Floyd knew how lucky he was and knew that with Manny 100% he better not rematch him. He knows Manny has won every rematch he has taken coming off a loss.

Floyd said hell no I will go on and retire and if i do come back i will fight a MMA fighter making his Boxing debut and a 125lb kick boxer lol

Yea yea yea. You guys claimed he was scared when Manny ran from testing. When Floyd made him look like a sparring partner, you guys claimed his arm was falling apart as he raised it at the end of the bout and then got roasted by Kellerman and claimed Floyd wouldn't stand still for him.

His excuse was as pathetic as his performance

Just let it go. I have no interest in this topic. Your boy lost and by the account of most who know shlt about boxing, will be ranked #2 of this generation. That aint bad. Be happy

Comment

It's a lie, but even if it were true, that's too bad. When you enter a boxing match, shlt happens.

But of course, anyone with a brain knows that you don't heal an injury with no rehab and salt water

Yea yea yea. You guys claimed he was scared when Manny ran from testing. When Floyd made him look like a sparring partner, you guys claimed his arm was falling apart as he raised it at the end of the bout and then got roasted by Kellerman and claimed Floyd wouldn't stand still for him.

His excuse was as pathetic as his performance

Just let it go. I have no interest in this topic. Your boy lost and by the account of most who know shlt about boxing, will be ranked #2 of this generation. That aint bad. Be happy
              yep loss. big deal. Unfortunate injury. You would think floyd would have stopped him being all jacked on PEDs. Floyd got caught cheating LMFAO with his illegal IV. Oh well Floyd moves on to MMA fighters with no Boxing expereience Kick Boxers with only half the expereince and 80lbs lighter and having Harris killed. Meanwhile Manny is a real Champ in Boxing and ALL roads lead to him. This eras GOAT fighter....Manny PacMan Pacquiao Deal with it.

Comment

yep loss. big deal. Unfortunate injury. You would think floyd would have stopped him being all jacked on PEDs. Floyd got caught cheating LMFAO with his illegal IV. Oh well Floyd moves on to MMA fighters with no Boxing expereience Kick Boxers with only half the expereince and 80lbs lighter and having Harris killed. Meanwhile Manny is a real Champ in Boxing and ALL roads lead to him. This eras GOAT fighter....Manny PacMan Pacquiao Deal with it.
                And Pacquiao got caught trying to cheat with Toradol.

Cool stories, bro. You ready to stop crying yet, or you gonna cry on your death bed?

Everything you said is all good, but it doesn't change that your boy is second fiddle. Sorry.

Comment

And Pacquiao got caught trying to cheat with Toradol.

Cool stories, bro. You ready to stop crying yet, or you gonna cry on your death bed?

Everything you said is all good, but it doesn't change that your boy is second fiddle. Sorry.
                  caught with Toratal lol and inflammatory med the ask for LMFAO.

Mannys career waaay out shines Floyds and that all i care about. He can lose to Floyd 5 times. Floyd will never touch the Legacy or be remembered like Manny Pacquiao.

People in Vegas dont even like Floyd lol Manny is beloved WORLD wide.

Floyds an ok fighter. Just isnt great. Hes like Calzahge great.

Comment

caught with Toratal lol and inflammatory med the ask for LMFAO.

Mannys career waaay out shines Floyds and that all i care about. He can lose to Floyd 5 times. Floyd will never touch the Legacy or be remembered like Manny Pacquiao.

People in Vegas dont even like Floyd lol Manny is beloved WORLD wide.

Floyds an ok fighter. Just isnt great. Hes like Calzahge great.

Your opinion is all fine and dandy. Unfortunately for you, most people who know shlt about boxing don't buy it.

We done now?

Comment

wa wa wa

All I hear are excuses

Poochiao had his chance and failed.

Comment

Working...
                      X