No announcement yet.

NSB PICK 'EM 2019 #43, #44 and #45. 28th and 29TH June 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
    Them x3s gonna be downgraded to x2s, man... you used all your x3s already.
    Didn't we reboot 3x or we bout to reboot them & i got ahead of myself?

Cool doe. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Didn't we reboot 3x or we bout to reboot them & i got ahead of myself?

Cool doe. My bad.
      Got a lil bit ahead of yourself. Gonna do a drop on July 1st, man, halfway point of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Got a lil bit ahead of yourself. Gonna do a drop on July 1st, man, halfway point of the year.
        Ahhh fair play.

Comment

I was just coming to that, man - you did real good this week, jpowell100 got the 2 perfect also but he didn't have the multipliers left to throw at it... well done, man.

K
          Thanks man. Well it got a bit interesting for me topping a week of the Pick Em...

Comment

Yeah... I kinda heard about that but had other stuff on my mind at the time and it didn't cross my mind to consider how we should play it.

I think that one's probably a CREW decision which means you and otrocubiche get to have as much of a say as I do, but what I would suggest for future instances is that if the fight runs we run it, but we try to make it as clear as possible to all players what the issue is to allow everyone the chance to change or withdraw their picks if they wish.

For this fight Ima vote let it run cos I've already put half the results onto my spreadsheet, but that sadly ain't a very good reason and if you and otrocubiche both feel it should be out we'll go with that.

I suppose there could be an argument made for allowing players to ask for their picks to be retroactively withdrawn if they genuinely didn't know about the infraction pre fight, but it seems to me that'd be opening a whole other can of worms.. what you reckon otrocubiche?
            I'd say let it stay, had Beltran won then i guess we could look into taking it off because of him coming over weight, but that didn't help him, which sucks, i thought he had one more big brawl left in him and picled him to win.

Comment

Sounds good to me Otrocubiche?

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
                I'd say let it stay, had Beltran won then i guess we could look into taking it off because of him coming over weight, but that didn't help him, which sucks, i thought he had one more big brawl left in him and picled him to win.
                Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                Sounds good to me Otrocubiche?
                I'm glad neither of you object cos I really didn't want to roll back the leaderboard...

So. I think as a general rule we probably let these things run going forward but probably we oughta do a little consultation if we get a chance... certainly try to make sure as many players as possible are aware of it at least.

If we get a particularly egregious case - some dude coming in 4 or 5 Lbs over we may want to rethink but chances are the fight wouldn't run in a case like that anyways.

Comment

Working...
                X