• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Different levels

Army equivalent of navy seals are delta

Rangers become delta not the other way around
    SEAL 6 is the top notch which recruits from Navy Seals and equivalent of SBS.

Delta is equivalent and modelled after SAS.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Didnt like a whole squad, platoon of royal navy SBS get captured by Iranians? Without a fight? Recently?

Just saying. Quit your SAS, sbs cheerleading.

SAS, seals, delta, etc. Debatable who's better.

But truth is the British army no matter how good SAS is can barely defeat the us salvation army let alone us army.

And that..... is not even a question.
      Agree with Jim. Ask anyone in the forces there is no debate about who is better. To form Delta the guy who started was on attachment with the SAS. Their training and structure is all SAS but SAS goes further. Do your research or ask those in the army who's the best because they do work together a lot. There is no debate whatsoever. Everyone will tell you the SAS and SBS are the best and the Italians are the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
        Agree with Jim. Ask anyone in the forces there is no debate about who is better. To form Delta the guy who started was on attachment with the SAS. Their training and structure is all SAS but SAS goes further. Do your research or ask those in the army who's the best because they do work together a lot. There is no debate whatsoever. Everyone will tell you the SAS and SBS are the best and the Italians are the worst.
        A few years ago when my dad was dying, he was visited in hospital by military types

One of them was a highly decorated SAS guy

When he left, the old man said to me that he was the last guy he would ever have wanted to go into battle with as death follows people like that

Basically a weapon in human form and winner is last man standing

One of the few times that he ever revealed to me his thoughts on war in spite knowing that I had been around
        Last edited by Tomjas; 05-07-2019, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          A few years ago when my dad was dying, he was visited in hospital by military types

One of them was a highly decorated SAS guy

When he left, the old man said to me that he was the last guy he would ever have wanted to go into battle with as death follows people like that

Basically a weapon in human form and winner is last man standing

One of the few times that he ever revealed to me his thoughts on war in spite knowing that I had been around

There is a reason even Americans call on the SAS when they need their men rescued alive. The Deltas are good no doubt but the SAS are just on a different level

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
            There is a reason even Americans call on the SAS when they need their men rescued alive. The Deltas are good no doubt but the SAS are just on a different level
            It’s not a dick measuring contest

Top units are all elite whether they be British, American, Australian, Kiwis, Israeli, Egyptian, FRENCH

Been a long time since American top guys were 2nd grade

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
              calm down the sas arent your dad that u need to show off in the playground

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                It’s not a dick measuring contest

Top units are all elite whether they be British, American, Australian, Kiwis, Israeli, Egyptian, FRENCH

Been a long time since American top guys were 2nd grade
                They are all elite no doubt but some are better than others.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                  calm down the sas arent your dad that u need to show off in the playground

How can you be so sure?

Comment

Wasn't Bin Laden in some house in Pakistan surrounded by **** magazines and a couple of guards? Wow, very elite taking him out.

Comment

Working...
                    X