Please Do It NFL players! Democrat urges all NFL players to kneel for anthem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    I think that is just passing the buck.

Earned loyalty is better than coerced loyalty. The finger has to be pointed at those who can't earn that respect and that loyalty.

Look at the last election, Hillary and Trump. Neither of them are worth shit. Respect must be earned. Unless you want the respect of people who are spineless, toadies who lack self-respect.

Hell, the simple fact that the last election was down to Hillary and Trump is enough reason for someone to lack any respect. No decent person is going to pretend that is all okay. It isn't.
    nothing and no place is perfect....but tries. she ''welcomes'' anyone. a lot of our problems are created by those who werent born here. that fled a hell on earth, found the land of opportunity and exploited it.

think about it, we are free to have this discussion/debate. we are free to protest at any whim. we are basically free to speak our mind. some people are executed for less in other countries.

as for our presidential choices, they were slim, ill give you that. but the don isnt doing that bad of a job considering hes never held a political position in his life. by all rights his approval rating should be a negative 100. his 1st year rating is ''pretty ok''.

again, if a person, fnck that, a spoiled multi millionaire athlete can ONLY show his dislike while IN UNIFORM, that cvnt needs to find that perfect country and go there. STAT

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      You stand for the flag and anthem.

You learn that in school.

The country is the country for better or worse.

Whatever the country's problems it's still your country.

If you don't want to stand then time for you to get the feck out.
      A flag song is not a country and in this case its an idol written by a an anti-abolitionists/anti-Christian
      Last edited by maracho; 09-24-2017, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        nothing and no place is perfect....but tries. she ''welcomes'' anyone. a lot of our problems are created by those who werent born here. that fled a hell on earth, found the land of opportunity and exploited it.

think about it, we are free to have this discussion/debate. we are free to protest at any whim. we are basically free to speak our mind. some people are executed for less in other countries.

as for our presidential choices, they were slim, ill give you that. but the don isnt doing that bad of a job considering hes never held a political position in his life. by all rights his approval rating should be a negative 100. his 1st year rating is ''pretty ok''.

again, if a person, fnck that, a spoiled multi millionaire athlete can ONLY show his dislike while IN UNIFORM, that cvnt needs to find that perfect country and go there. STAT
        Avatars have an element of one's truth..

..your still sharting yourself

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
          Avatars have an element of one's truth..

..your still sharting yourself
          and you dont even have one....

but great way to state your case, avi = person

how many mike tysons are up in hurrr ?!?!?!

Comment

and you dont even have one....

but great way to state your case, avi = person

how many mike tysons are up in hurrr ?!?!?!
            Now you're sharting that your avatar is more real than mine.lol

Comment

Now you're sharting that your avatar is more real than mine.lol
              shame...you should have shuffled off to the ''what celeb do you want to see naked'' thread.

i should go make an alt, use some sexy bltch as an avi and wait for you to beg for my attention.

youre an amateur

Comment

shame...you should have shuffled off to the ''what celeb do you want to see naked'' thread.

i should go make an alt, use some sexy bltch as an avi and wait for you to beg for my attention.

youre an amateur
                Why change the subject (your self contradictory protests of freedom of expression)?

Comment

Why change the subject (your self contradictory protests of freedom of expression)?
                  ok, youre sleep deprived.

ill give you a pass
                  Last edited by Elroy The Great; 09-24-2017, 04:55 AM.

Comment

ok, youre sleep depraved.

ill give you a pass
                    You act celebratory of freedom of expression but then want to banish black freedom fighters

Comment

You act celebratory of freedom of expression but then want to banish black freedom fighters
                      im pretty sure youve lost the plot.

you have much work to do to recover from your idiotic avi = person nonsense for me to take you seriously.

btw, who the fnck is this black freedom fighter youre referring to ?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X