Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's got those psycho eyes. I've known hispanic women with those eyes and you don't just fuk em and leave em without getting your tires slashed and 50 voice mails that grow in urgency.

So, yea, she's good looking but something about her scares me. Past trauma stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      See, you're nicer than me. I'll just lie to her as long as I'm getting it.

"Sure baby, New Green Deal is great... Yeah, I'll get that Prius real soon... Of course honey I voted for you, now come here"
      Even she knows the Green New Deal is a disaster.

She'll know you're lying for sure

Comment

Without question. Considering how crazy she is I bet she’s a demon in the sack

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          She's got those psycho eyes. I've known hispanic women with those eyes and you don't just fuk em and leave em without getting your tires slashed and 50 voice mails that grow in urgency.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            Even she knows the Green New Deal is a disaster.

She'll know you're lying for sure
            But I love her so much I'll support all her stupid ideas and encourage her.

"Honey, you got the best brain"

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
              Without question. Considering how crazy she is I bet she’s a demon in the sack

^^^this right here....she strikes me as a sexual wildcat. :boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                Not her politics. And not her nasally voice.

I saw a photo that compared her to Mr. Ed online the other day. Maybe I'm blind, but... I would.

I think it shows how fragmented politics has become that people would think things like "I wouldn't, she's a freakin' libtard!"

It's like, she can bring back the Third Reich, as long as she promises to suck my ****, you know what I mean? Or is it just me?

via GIPHY

Ive said from the beginning id hit it but shes not allowed to speak or smile.

Comment

You can have her

More Nancy Pelosi for me

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    You can have her

More Nancy Pelosi for me
                    eeewww..........

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      See, you're nicer than me. I'll just lie to her as long as I'm getting it.

"Sure baby, New Green Deal is great... Yeah, I'll get that Prius real soon... Of course honey I voted for you, now come here"
                      She might push the green deal but she lives by the golden shower.

Comment

Working...
                      X