Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you're smart enough to scam lots of people for billions $$$, would you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you're smart enough to scam lots of people for billions $$$, would you?

say you are talented enough that you can get billions of $$$ by scamming people, would you do that?

you'd live like a king and buy whatever...

of course you to be pure evil and only care about yourself and dont give **** about your victims..

also you'd be in jail when you are 75 years old (the time you get caught) and die there...

but you'd live like a king from 30 yrs old to 75 yrs old..

say you're not smart enough to make billions the legal way.. like bernie madoff

Comment

Dude you're the biggest cuck in the world with all these gay ass situations. You're too scared to wipe your own ass without asking the board aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        Dude you're the biggest cuck in the world with all these gay ass situations. You're too scared to wipe your own ass without asking the board aren't you?
        Dude you're added on my ignore list. Bye

Comment

This is a faqing lounge, what do you expect me to ask? Rocket science?

Comment

Some people would..
            https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=755806

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              That's only $100 ppv not the same as telling people to invest in your Ponzi scheme and then stealing most of their savings/hard earned money so you can buy a yacht or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                say you are talented enough that you can get billions of $$$ by scamming people, would you do that?

you'd live like a king and buy whatever...

of course you to be pure evil and only care about yourself and dont give **** about your victims..

also you'd be in jail when you are 75 years old (the time you get caught) and die there...

but you'd live like a king from 30 yrs old to 75 yrs old..

Why not just do it the legal way

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  Why not just do it the legal way
                  Not everyone can be bill gates some have to be Bernie Maddoff or any other Ponzi scheme scammer

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    That's only $100 ppv not the same as telling people to invest in your Ponzi scheme and then stealing most of their savings/hard earned money so you can buy a yacht or whatever
                    I wasn't serious.. If you can scam an extra million people ar 100 a pop its still a lot of coin.

Comment

Working...
                    X