No announcement yet.

Canelo: My ideal weight is 160 pounds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    From now on my weight will be 160, thats the weight we are working on and that should be the ideal weight...
    If anything this tells you he isnt looking to drain ggg, he could very well demand 157 or no fight just to have the advantage but he isnt...
    Why are you crying about this?
    He never said that was his ideal weight in the past , he is talking about the weight for present and future fights... and that isnt anything new, he already said before that the liam fight was his last fight at 154 and that he was heading to 160, how is this news?? But i get it , you dont hate him, you just dislike him doe...
    I don't understand. He can make 154 for Smith but not Lara? Why

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I don't understand. He can make 154 for Smith but not Lara? Why
      He already explained this before, lara had no business with a title that canelo lost to floyd... that might be right or not but thats the way he felt...
      But even back then i told you bro, canelo will fight at 154 again for a title, and he did...

Comment

He already explained this before, lara had no business with a title that canelo lost to floyd... that might be right or not but thats the way he felt...
        But even back then i told you bro, canelo will fight at 154 again for a title, and he did...
        After jumping up and down in weight.

Comment

Cman man, it was only 1 pound... he never went above 155..

Comment

Cman man, it was only 1 pound... he never went above 155..
            Ok so drop a pound and take Laras belt

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              LMAO this clown admits he moved back to 154 to avoid GGG.

I rememember all the canelo cum swallowers they know who they are kept saying canelo is a 154 lber and can make the weight easily. LOL

Comment

Canelo will fight ggg when he is 40.

Comment

I dont think i've ever seen a mexican boxer act in such a cowardly and undignified way in all the years i boxed or followed boxing......in a span of 12 months he has gone from i am not a 160 fighter ...i'm a 155 fighter ...from we mexicans don't f@ck around to handing over your belt rather than face your mandatory challenger and then this sham of a boxer openly admit his best weight is 160lb.....rooting for chavez jr to smash this manufactured ginger prick to pieces

Comment

I think Canelo sees an even bigger storm on the horizon at 154 and decided it was time to bail. You've got Charlo and Andrade breathing down his neck, with the threat of Brook and Spence possibly moving up to 154. Not to mention Lara looking for a rematch and Hurd making some noise at 154.

At 160 I think Canelo gets a fight with Saunders before GGG. Steals that belt and then milks 160 against Lemieux, Lee, Eubank Jr. and some of the GGG leftovers. He will never fight either Charlo brother and he probably stays active for two or three years before retiring young.

Comment

The **** he has done the past year cannot be defended but this dudes are here doing just that. 15 million doe. GGG got GBP running around scared as hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X