Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's da next slick brotha to take ova da game wen Mayweather retires?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu
    You have big slicks there -- Broner, Ward...

... And buy a large beautiful tombstone for the sport... It will be needed.
    Boxing will move on fine!!!! It always does. Floyd is not bigger than the sport, and it will move on like it always does and not miss a beat!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wash, Rine, Replace with someone else like the sport always has, and always will!

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078
      Quote:

Originally Posted by MDPopescu

You have big slicks there -- Broner, Ward...

... And buy a large beautiful tombstone for the sport... It will be needed.

Boxing will move on fine!!!! It always does. Floyd is not bigger than the sport, and it will move on like it always does and not miss a beat!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wash, Rine, Replace with someone else like the sport always has, and always will!
      Replace Floyd's name with Manny and tell me if the same would apply!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post

... The topic was supposed to be about "da next slick brotha"...

Comment

Originally posted by ElCaneloAlvarez View Post
          I mean we had Broner but he a hype job. Who gonna take ova wen Floyd retires?
          Or it could be a non-"brotha" to take over.

Comment

Originally posted by ElCaneloAlvarez View Post
            I mean we had Broner but he a hype job. Who gonna take ova wen Floyd retires?
            What makes you think he will be slick, for one, or black, two, or a combination of both even? Or is this your verision of trolling?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              What makes you think he will be slick, for one, or black, two, or a combination of both even? Or is this your verision of trolling?
              ... "Slick brothas" must rule boxing. This is a must.

Comment

I hope you are being sarcastic and not that ignorant in reality...

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  I hope you are being sarcastic and not that ignorant in reality...
                  I find that you don't read my posts often... Mais ce n'est pas grave...

Comment

I'm da next slick bruva to issue this 'tard a temp ban for ******ation, trolling, and race baiting.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X