Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank Mir VS Overeem Predictions, what are yours?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Mir VS Overeem Predictions, what are yours?

I dont think we will get to see any submissions or ground game tonight too much glass.

Its going to be over and fast in the first round.

I predict Mir via strait left hand (he is southpaw so thats his power-hand)

Overeem seems to suck at punching period, and doesn't throw many straight shots. He still hasn't been humbled after his big foot loss and will still take Mir lightly, he will try to close the distance to get into clinch range and thats when he will get laid out by the straight left of Mirs.

Now you make a prediction be as specific as you can, who ever is closest I will give a congratulatory arse kissing reply post to. With all the works.

Pulling for Mir to catch Overeem and maybe get a stoppage or follow up with a submission after a knockdown, but think Overoid will probably stop him early with kicks or knees to the face and body. Hope I'm wrong on that though.

Comment

Overeem is the strongest and most dangerous HW in the clinch, Mir is the absolute worse in the clinch. This combo makes me predict a first round TKO for Reem.

Comment

if Mir survives the first wave he might win lol

Comment

No one wins. All losers!

Comment

Id like to see Mir take it.

Comment

Well right about the result but not the method. Mir is done. He should retire or be cut. He'll always be one of my all-time favorites to watch fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                Well right about the result but not the method. Mir is done. He should retire or be cut. He'll always be one of my all-time favorites to watch fight though.
                Was only jokin with you guys, yea I agree mate.

Comment

Frank Mir has done some unexpected, surprising wins in his time. He has had his share of losses but I will never feel that he will absolutely lose a match again.

I predict Frank Mir will overpower him and knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                    Overeem is the strongest and most dangerous HW in the clinch, Mir is the absolute worse in the clinch. This combo makes me predict a first round TKO for Reem.
                    Looks like those knockouts made him a little more hesitant to go directly for the kill, eh?

Comment

Working...
                    X