No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Canelo: What Do You Think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
    people forget pac is a all around beast he BOXED oscar and made him quit on his stool yeah he was a zombie but that doesn't take away from the show manny put on he could do that same tactic to anyone bigger/stronger than him including canelos soft punk azz
    I think a 23 year old Canelo who has no weight issues is a bit different than an Oscar who hadn't fought at 147 Pounds in 7 years. Just saying it's a difference when you're fighting a guy with a pulse. No knock on Manny, cause that was Oscar's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
      I think a 23 year old Canelo who has no weight issues is a bit different than an Oscar who hadn't fought at 147 Pounds in 7 years. Just saying it's a difference when you're fighting a guy with a pulse. No knock on Manny, cause that was Oscar's fault.
      oscar was old, but he was a beast at some point..

canelo is young but has never done **** ...pac aint no jose cotto nor alfonso gomez now ...

pac by ko

Comment

that's true but you cant hurt what you cant touch mayweather proved that against all the slow flat footed guys he fights ... I want to see manny use that same oscar game plan against rios and other bigger guys that chit was boxing at its best offence and defence speed/angles ..beautiful .... that scared the crap out of mayweather.. imagine if pac would have used that style his entire career .. it would kill the guy is he was considered a runner so he does what he does for the fans
        Last edited by way2strong; 11-22-2013, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          oscar was old, but he was a beast at some point..

canelo is young but has never done **** ...pac aint no jose cotto nor alfonso gomez now ...

pac by ko
          Stop it. Michael Jordan was once great, do you think if he got on the court today he would be what he once was? Absolutely not. Manny was in the ring with an Oscar that had absolutely nothing left, nothing at all. Do I think Manny is in that position now? Honestly, No. I think the notion that Manny is done is greatly exaggerated. The world will see Saturday. All be it, he's in against a guy who he's supposed to dominate, but he'll still show the world that he can compete at the highest level. Much like Cotto's performance against Rodriguez. Both Cotto and Manny are past their best, both are in against guy's who have no business sharing the ring with them, but both will look better than anyone expects. But against Canelo, I doubt it. Could it happen maybe, would I put my money on Manny, absolutely not.

Comment

I like to get man handled in the bed.
            LOL. Rockin an Ariza avatar now. Batty boy.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
              that's true but you cant hurt what you cant touch mayweather proved that against all the slow flat footed guys he fights ... I want to see manny use that same oscar game plan against rios and other bigger guys that chit was boxing at its best offence and defence speed/angles ..beautiful .... that scared the crap out of mayweather.. imagine if pac would have used that style his entire career .. it would kill the guy is he was considered a runner so he does what he does for the fans
              Manny's an excellent boxer puncher, but you're assuming he can implement that plan against anyone. Look, you're going to look a certain way against a certain fighter. Canelo is light years better than the Oscar Manny fought.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                Pac would easily dominate if he pot shotted and put on his track shoes, but Pac likes to stay in the pocket and exchange.

Canelo's a big boy. Pac just got KTFO.

Too tough to call.
                And notice what Floyd did to Canelo. From the opening round he stalked him and then he started walking him down from the 4th after Canelo lowblowed him! #Skillz

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  And notice what Floyd did to Canelo. From the opening round he stalked him and then he started walking him down from the 4th after Canelo lowblowed him! #Skillz
                  It was an artificial walk down. He recognized that Canelo can't fight as well going backward, so he pressed in the beginning, because Canelo wasn't expecting that.

And throughout the fight, Floyd wasn't stalking the way you make it seem. It was a boxing match, primarily.

It was jab, can't see me at it's finest.

Comment

LOL. Rockin an Ariza avatar now. Batty boy.
                    Yeah, I thought Ariza's front kick warranted the honor. Sue me

Comment

It was an artificial walk down. He recognized that Canelo can't fight as well going backward, so he pressed in the beginning, because Canelo wasn't expecting that.

And throughout the fight, Floyd wasn't stalking the way you make it seem. It was a boxing match, primarily.

It was jab, can't see me at it's finest.
                      I dont know about artificial lol. Floyd's whole gameplan was to stay in front of Canelo, but in the first round Canelo moved backwards so Floyd HAD to go forward in order to get back in front of him. And yea Floyd did go completely flatfooted and walked him down the entire fight. It looked like the Ortiz fight a little. When Floyd fought going backwards, he calmly walked flatfooted, allowing Nelo to still stay in front of him in close distance, so he can counter him while going backwards. In the last few later rounds thats when he starts running a little bit. But give Props. Manny cant do what Floyd did to Nelo. He would run in and out like he did with Hatton

Comment

Working...
                      X