Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y'all MUSTA FORGOT that Pacquiao was BEATING the CRAP outta Marquez until the PERFECT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by esl_4_u View Post
    You musta forgot the first Knock down!
    Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
      PAC is still a top fighter and still beats Floyd senseless IMO.

But we'll never get to see it u fortunately.

thank you my friend!

Comment

And so was Meldrick Taylor before getting clocked by the legendary Julio Cesar Chavez. Either way, both Mexicans won. Get over it
        Would you have stopped that fight?

I'm not crying about anything..lol! I'm just saying all this talk that Pacquaio should retire, etc is overblown. He was fighting a great fight. Marquez came at him with everything he had and put on a masterclass performance. Pac got beat. But how he got beat is different than a beating. It's a KO like Gatti over Ruelas.. unexpected and it's what makes boxing great.

Comment

Originally posted by RussellScott View Post
          Skip Bayless is the biggest moron on TV
          so are those who stupidly claim pac was killing jmm. was pac winning? yes, but killing him? lol

Comment

Would you have stopped that fight?

I'm not crying about anything..lol! I'm just saying all this talk that Pacquaio should retire, etc is overblown. He was fighting a great fight. Marquez came at him with everything he had and put on a masterclass performance. Pac got beat. But how he got beat is different than a beating. It's a KO like Gatti over Ruelas.. unexpected and it's what makes boxing great.
            Would I? Most likely not but I wasn't in the position of the ref who was looking at him dead in the eyes.

But no, Manny shouldn't retire but he also shouldn't come back sooner than what his fans want.

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
              pac is certainly is top caliber. That mean Marquez is just better than him since he outboxed him in the third and Knock him out cold in the fourth fight

isnt it funny that before when people would tell pac-tards that Marquez won the 1st and 2nd fight pac-tards would post pics of Marquez on the floor and say that

"Marquez got dropped 4 times and you think he won?"

and now look at pac-tards being owned by there own argument. "besides the knockdowns pac was winning on points!"

read my sig below pac-tards to realize what seperates Marquez from pac. what seperates the greats from the good. its what you do when you are knockdown; do you get up or do you take a long nap?
              no, in the 3rd marquez was gettin his asswhooped too, all he did was get the kd, after it he got touched up some more in that rd

marquez only landed 4 good shots to the head in that entire fight, just goes to show when he landed it had effects

Comment

ass-whooped? oh man

Comment

PUNCH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skhsQqtA9pg

and he beat Bradley. Pacquiao is still in the top caliber.
                  if u think pacquiao beat bradley like everyone does than u also think that Marquez beat Pacuiao in there 3rd fight like the majority of us do
                  am i right or am i wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    No I don't think Floyd's one or two shot pitty pat counters can keep PAC off him and he doesn't have the legs to run and win and he won't stand in and trade when he has to like jmm will.

Jmm and Floyd are nothing alike. One is PAC kryptonite and one is tailor made for him.

Why do you think Floyd has avoided this fight?
                    Pacquiao: Jab, Jab and straight left hand.
                    Mayweather: Jab to the body and straight right hand while Pacquia is throwing his jab. Just like Marquez did. or Pacquiao come with the jab Floyd duck and catch him with uppercut.

If Pacquiao was getting frustrated with Bradley because he couldn't connect well. How do you think he will do against Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                      You don't think a superior counter puncher than Marquez will not beat Pacquiao?

Even if Pacquiao got up from that Knockdown he was still losing the fight

Scorecards were going to be 56-55 for Marquez at the end of the 6 round
                      pac is ahead by a point before the KO. but what's the difference anyway, pac lost

Comment

Working...
                      X