No announcement yet.

me sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qari View Post
    biglip ur video dosent show im on my computer must hav posted it while ur on your fone
    I did, I'll post in from my computer in a few minutes

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVIHxijBsHY
      me sparring my brother last year we both fought in different stances to make some action as we both fight cautious in our normal stances hes normally a southpaw and im normally orthodox and we both change lol

Comment

lol..............

Comment

why did the guy fall for no reason?? lol he didnt even get hit

Comment

hes a twat thats why i hit him in the body before guy quit on me i walked all the way to the gym for 40mins to have a nice spar but he said i was 2 quik n shizzle happnd the other round aswel

Comment

there it is. like i said im the white guy. and this is me at lhw (178lbs), im really a mw (165lbs)

Comment

lol you think you vic darcyinan in this clip?

Comment

if you want serious help, maybe you should post a serious vid of you training. you just made excuses that you said you were just playing around. so of course people are gonna rip you for that.

Comment

thanks for posting m8 how long hav u been trainin n stuff ur pretty good

Comment

shiizle dat ryt hand in 2nd round shocked his ass haha nice 1

Comment

Working...
                      X