Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im calling it right now. In the next 3 years Chavez Jr. will have beaten..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record, I dont think Ward is really all that good.

I know I will get hated for that statement, but thats how I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
      Ward likes to slow a fight down, hold inside, get dirty, and fight on his bike.

Chavez will be relentless, and cut the ring off. Andre Ward has yet to go in against someone that will actually make him work, and put REAL pressure on him.

The Dawson fight will be horrendous, and BORING. Two counterpunches, that both slow a fight down.

P4P, it will be one of the most boring fights EVER.
      Ward walked down Froch, had him pinned against the ropes looking to the ref for help...Froch was running in the first few rounds, Ward will do the same to Chavez...Chavez cant hurt someone in his natural class...he BARELY hurts these little guys he is fighting now, and he comes in the ring as a light heavy bro

Comment

The only thing that I can see happening is MArtinez boxing and winning a decision.

As for the other two........ BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Pavlik will get eaten the hell up. You see what the smaller, less powerful Martinez did to Pavlik inside? Come on....

And Ward doesnt "fight" on the inside, he holds and hits. Chavez will be much too busy to allow Ward the time to extend his arms and hold.
        Holds and hits?..Bro have u forgotten about all his defense, slipping, rolling, feints...the guy has skills, he doesnt have to hold and hit...When has chavez fought a tactical fighter like that who makes adjustments?...U better leave ward out of this, the guy changes up his style for every opponent...he makes adjustments...he's a boxer and a tailor, he'll give u a custom azzwhoopin

Comment

I would love to see Chavez vs Pavlik. Pavlik is a bigger, harder punching, more skilled version of Andy Lee. Im sure if Chavez manages to get by Martinez, Arum will be making Chavez vs Pavlik at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
            It's going to be funny when Chavez beats Martinez.
            It's going to be more funny when he either ducks him, moves up to fight the ghost of Pavlik or test positive

Comment

Lol Chavez Jr is all hype beating Andy Lee don't mean much.Andy Lee was tailor made for him. Sergio will knock this kid out brutally, I don't know if he will the same fighter after that. And he can't go toe to toe with Pavlik he will chop him down and stop him in late rounds. Ward will embarrass this kid. He might have chance if he fights Felix Sturm, Daniel Geale or Canelo.

Comment

Sergio Martinez....... Kelly Pavlik.............and Andre Ward.

Chavez is too strong and relentless for Martinez. Too busy inside for Kelly. And he wont allow Ward to get away with all of the holding and hitting bull****.

Chavez Jr WILL BE IN THE HOF one day.
                Martinez will win by TKO.... Pavlik by KO .... Ward by Wide Unanimous Decision.... Froch by Unanimous Decision... Kessler by TKO.

Draw with Bute

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
                  He is Margarito but slower and weaker. Worse defense and his chin is not even tested since he has faced pillow fists.

Martinez will jab his face and KO him with a left.

Pavlik will win a wide UD.

Ward destroys him easily. Ward can fight on the inside.
                  WTF.. Rubio and Lee have punching power dumb ass. ****en Haterz dont know anything about boxing..

Comment

people are getting a little excited cause chavez dominated andy lee. andy lee was a good fighter for chavez, but it's far from a measuring stick on how we would perform with martinez, let alone ward (lol). I dont think chavez will ever be able to beat sergio unless sergio is old and way past it, I just dont see it. Ward, come on now, dont get crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                      WTF.. Rubio and Lee have punching power dumb ass. ****en Haterz dont know anything about boxing..
                      Rubio smacks, and lee does and didn't go by his game plan. But besides Lee, nobodys or somebody's 10 years ago!

Comment

Working...
                      X