No announcement yet.

Best Knockout of 2011? (Watch & Vote)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I added Povetkin/Boswell to the mainpost in this thread

That was a great KO. Boswell got seriously KTFO by Povetkin!

Whats funny about that is Boswell said he was going to put American boxing back on the map, then gets annihilated, completely KTFO.

Priceless!
    Last edited by Who are you?; 12-20-2011, 10:26 PM.

Comment

most of those were mediocre and underwhelming. only the Donaire one (if you watch it in slow motion) makes you cringe and go "wow" because it lands so brutally powerful and accurate and bombs the guy away in one shot as opposed to some of the others that seemed accumulation ko's

Comment

I know it wasn't by elite fighters, but the Hank Lundy KO of Diaz was my favorite one of the year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRmC-M1N5Og

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
          I know it wasn't by elite fighters, but the Hank Lundy KO of Diaz was my favorite one of the year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRmC-M1N5Og
          It doesn't have to involve elite fighters.

Comment

Donaire KO Montiel

no one even came close

Comment

my personal vote goes for Charlie Zelenoff's KO of Floyd Mayweather sr. from behind and Floyd Mayweather Sr's bodyguard's retaliatory subsequent KO of Charlie Zelenoff in the corner

Comment

Donaire's KO was an incredible to see how far Montiels head snapped back, bantamweights just don't have that type of power. Donaire is a beast and to brutally KO another top fighter like that leaving him twitching on the ground, no doubt he deserves KO of the year.

Comment

Rico Ramos' KO of Shimoda. Ramos was pretty much getting smacked around by the asian before he land that beautiful come-from-behind KO punch.

Comment

the Donaire Vs. Montiel fight wasn't a KO, he got up so technically it's a TKO.

Comment

Donaire baby!! But wow Bute vs. Mendy. Bute did that with ease!

Comment

Working...
                      X