No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Marquez Trilogy: Four Tickets Remaining

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenny Blankenship View Post
    It's been written that Floyd's camp had bought up around a 1000 tickets to avoid the embarrassment of a few thousand empty seats because they wanted to save face with Pacquiao.
    does'nt matter. mayweather makes more money,period.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
      Do u get any of it? Why does it matter to u if Floyd makes more than pacman? What do u win if Floyd makes more?

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
        Do u get any of it? Why does it matter to u if Floyd makes more than pacman? What do u win if Floyd makes more?
        *****s sew little badges everytime their idol fights, that say, "Floyd Mayweather Jr. made a lot of money and I'm proud to not have a penny of it." Then they put it under their pillows at night in hopes a feather fisted fairy gives them a wet dream.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
          Stub hub BUYS tickets from ticketmaster to resell them at exorbitant prices, they are a secondary market vendor. The fact that they are selling ringside tickets for $5,000-$17,000 should tell you what the demand is for this fight. Tickets are SOLD OUT, try getting even one at ticketmaster, which is a primary market vendor.
          A sellout at MGM Grand is 17,000. That is capacity.

The whole ticket verbiage is intended to lure in suckers.

They release 10,000 seats in a 20,000 seat arena and announce "nearly sold out". People freak out, and but higher priced tickets.

It's a gas... yet the dummies fall for it every time.

They are selling out of the tickets they released. Well short of capacity.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
            Stub hub BUYS tickets from ticketmaster to resell them at exorbitant prices, they are a secondary market vendor. The fact that they are selling ringside tickets for $5,000-$17,000 should tell you what the demand is for this fight. Tickets are SOLD OUT, try getting even one at ticketmaster, which is a primary market vendor.
            *****s getting royally owned just puts a smile of my face lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Blankenship View Post
              It's been written that Floyd's camp had bought up around a 1000 tickets to avoid the embarrassment of a few thousand empty seats because they wanted to save face with Pacquiao. They don't want it to seem like he's the bigger draw. There were STILL empty seats at that fight, it didn't sell out. You could still get tickets through ticketmaster a few days before the fight.
              A promoter bought tickets to his fights?? That is SHOCKING!!

I suppose you think that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie sit on their phones with a Visa card trying to get fight tickets...right?

You think Paris Hilton paid for those Pacquiao tickets?

People are so daft.

Comment

Originally posted by adp023 View Post
                *****s getting royally owned just puts a smile of my face lol
                ahahahahahahahaha very true. It's like making fun of butthurt ****sexuals.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                  Pacquiao is a politician. Politicians "never" lowball their reported earnings.

Whereas, Floyd publicly INFLATES his figures and you wonder why the IRS is constantly on his azz.

Comment

WHO CARES!!!! Floyd walking around with stacks of hundreds like a greedy little pig and Pac supposedly getting ripped off and asking for advances by Arum. Then they say floyd didnt sell out when his manger was screaming that this will break records and another site says that Money sold 1.3 mil ppv. then i hear that it didint from someone who apparently knows someone on the inside. And the same Arum calls him disrespectful and a disgrace to boxing when he himself allowed a known and caught cheater to make millions so he can line his own pockets and lets not forget he is the one who said there are only 4 tickets left and hes the one who continues to come up with lies for Pac in regards to the testing. Pac says nothing cause hes a puppet.

I personally dont care about how much they make. I care about the fights.

Liar liar liar

Comment

Originally posted by adp023 View Post
                      Pacquiao is a politician. Politicians "never" lowball their reported earnings.

Whereas, Floyd publicly INFLATES his figures and you wonder why the IRS is constantly on his azz.
                      So, a guy on a boxing board is aware that Pacquiao is committing a felony of tax evasion?

Comment

Working...
                      X