• Show
Clear All

• Argo - 10/10

Comment

• Great movie! 9/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post

Great movie! 9/10
        I too enjoyed this movie. The fact that it all takes place in the coffin, and Reynolds is the only actor you see.... you'd think it would get pretty tedious after a while. I was impressed. 7.5/10

Comment

• Scott Pilgrim vs The World

6/10

Comment

• 9/10

Comment

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
              sleepy hollow

johnny depp is a very good actor and he really shines in this unmistakably tim burton flick... one thing about tim, he really has a certain visual panache stamped in his every film that audiences would readily say, "this is a tim burton flick no doubt about it..."

the villain played by christopher walken would give anton chigurh and the the T-1000 a run for their money as cold and unstoppable killing machines...

8 / 10
              That film irritates me. Depp doing his comedy acting irritates me. Walken who is a great actor, only having a cameo with no dialogue irritates me. When u see him, u go "oh look, its Walken!", he pulls a scary face and buggers off. Terrible waste of a great actor. IMO.

Comment

• Day of the Animals. 1977.
                Low budget film about animals killing people in the wilderness. Great acting from Leslie Nielsen. Fun and stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  That film irritates me. Depp doing his comedy acting irritates me. Walken who is a great actor, only having a cameo with no dialogue irritates me. When u see him, u go "oh look, its Walken!", he pulls a scary face and buggers off. Terrible waste of a great actor. IMO.

there was a film made by uwe boll that had ben kingsley in it...now, thats waste...

look at the bright side bob... the visuals are as cinematic and picturesque as they come, screenplay was competent, and the DTS 6.1 remix is exquisite... christopher lee was on it and ian mcdiarmid suffers a gruesome death!

i'll stand by the 8 i gave it...

how bout you? how would you rate the film?

Comment

• Casa de mi Padre [2012] :
                    The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring [2001] :
                    Food Stamped [2010] :

E

Comment

• The Dark Knight Rises [2012] :
                      InGREEDients [2009] :
                      Fightville [2011] :

E

Comment

Working...