Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayhem Miller confronts Nick Diaz's homie LayzieTheSavage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diaz doesn't know what he wants. Maybe he should decrease his dosage of medication.

E

Comment

Welcome to last week.......... Old news.

Comment

Originally posted by American_Ninja View Post
        Welcome to last week.......... Old news.
        First post in this thread was made on the 12th....

Comment

You know it was on the UG last week.

oh, whatever. kaps
          Last edited by American_Ninja; 12-23-2010, 10:39 PM.

Comment

millers a fake tough guy theres a vid on youtube where hes getting the same bullying happen to him from king mo and he didnt do **** even when slapped

Comment

The UG sucks; there, I said it.

E

Comment

Most people are bias on this *****. I mean I'm big on the diaz brothers and would die before I rooted for Mayhem but you really can't blame either of them. Diaz has fought up at 185 and wrecked fools in the past few years like Frank Shamrock & Scott Smith so if I was Mayhem I'd be like **** you, you've done it before so get your ass back up here, looks bad for Diaz.

But then again GSP is moving up slowly and Diaz is a skinny guy not to mention his idea weight class would be 160-165, but hes champ at 170 and since a fight with Paul Daley is really close I'd imagine he doesn't want to put weight on to look good at 185 and then have to lose it again to get back down to 170 and fight Daley. Mayhem's been at 170 before so he could make 178 so it's really about who's going to give in. If they really want to fight one of them will do it.

If not, who gives a *****? Mayhem's a B level fighter who wouldn't be something that spectacular for Diaz to beat up. Paul Daley is what should be on his mind right now and Jay Heiron, Jake Askren, Tyron Woodley, some of the big players at 170 outside the UFC.

Comment

Diaz never fought at 185....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    Diaz never fought at 185....
                    was catchweight, but essentially he did fight at that weight if you consider the weight his opponents put on after the weigh in, and i bet he gained a few lbs

Comment

Are you referring to 175lbs? That really doesn't make sense. He "fought" essentially at 185lbs because guys he fought at 175lbs gained ten pounds after weigh-ins? So if he fights at 185lbs, and his opponent gains fifteen pounds afterwards, then he essentially fought at 205lbs, and might as well do that weight as well (at weigh-ins)(according to your ludicrous theory). And since Forrest Griffin is an ENORMOUS Light Heavyweight who practically walks around at what looks like > 235lbs, he (Diaz) can be said has fought at Heavyweight, so he should fight Cain Vela. And since he's fought Cain, he might as well fight a grizzly bear.

E

Comment

Working...
                      X