Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who'd you rather see Pacquiao fight out of these two guys? JMM or Berto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Facts N Logic View Post
    marquez maybe but neither beats berto now. and even before the pac fights. clottey chokes in championship fights and resto hasnt been the same since being caught.
    Both stop Berto now and Clottey beats him also.

Comment

Originally posted by Facts N Logic View Post
      marquez maybe but neither beats berto now. and even before the pac fights. clottey chokes in championship fights and resto hasnt been the same since being caught.
      wow. You think that highly of Berto? Or you're just talking out of your ass?

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
        Marquez beat Pacquiao twice and would beat him again
        in your dreams.....

Comment

Doesn't matter, those who hate him will just say Berto was unproven, and Marquez was old and moving too far up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by delipooke View Post
            wow. You think that highly of Berto? Or you're just talking out of your ass?
            berto can bang and if your a boxing fan you would know clottey chokes on the championship level. he had cotto wounded but couldnt press it cuz he was scared of that left. Cheato might beat berto but im still betting my money on berto. resto hasnt been the same physically or mentally since he got caught. clottey does not beat berto. please dont be top rank parrots.

Comment

I would like to see JMM more, but the 140-147 thing is kind of silly. Pac is going to weigh 148 fight night either way, just like he did with DLH,Hatton, and Margo. If he had to come down to 130 or 135 it might make a difference, but 140-147 doesn't make any except for him not eating the day of the weigh in. JMM is going to be at a big disadvantage at 140 or 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                And I find it kind of an interesting question because they are both basically fighting to stay in the sweepstakes as Pac's next opponent. If JMM scores an impressive win over Katsidis I may be inclined to say JMM as long as Pac fights him at 140, because to be honest with you I don't think Freddy Hernandez is better than Katsidis. Lol.
                i prefer berto even though he doesn't deserve the payday, he'll be more competitive.

the jmm fight can happen at 140 lbs once jmm beats a top 5 jr WW by a one-sided beatdown or a UD.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
                  Marquez beat Pacquiao twice and would beat him again
                  Not at welterweight he doesn't..

Comment

Order of preference:
                    Berto > Bradley > Alexander > JMM > Mosley

Comment

Berto, but he needs more names on his resume to be meaningful
                      A fight with JMM above 140 would be one sided.

Comment

Working...
                      X