Mayweather teases fans with photo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather teases fans with photo

SHOWING NEW PROMOTIONAL AGREEMENT

Floyd Mayweather has posted a photograph on his twitter page showing what appears to be a contract showing his intent to enter into a new promotional agreement. Only a few lines of type are included in the picture, so it is impossible to verify the date or identity of the promoter, but Mayweather obviously posted the picture for the purpose of fueling speculation he is about to sign with Don King. Mayweather tweeted the following caption to the photo: "People love giving me offers...this is just one of them lol." The photo can be seen at http://tweetphoto.com/36905246.

Sorry if this has been posted ready.

Looks like there`s some truth to Marleys article where he claimed that he`s signing with Don king.

I knew i should`nt have used that title.

Comment

Already posted multiple times.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
        SHOWING NEW PROMOTIONAL AGREEMENT

Floyd Mayweather has posted a photograph on his twitter page showing what appears to be a contract showing his intent to enter into a new promotional agreement. Only a few lines of type are included in the picture, so it is impossible to verify the date or identity of the promoter, but Mayweather obviously posted the picture for the purpose of fueling speculation he is about to sign with Don King. Mayweather tweeted the following caption to the photo: "People love giving me offers...this is just one of them lol." The photo can be seen at http://tweetphoto.com/36905246.

Sorry if this has been posted ready.

Looks like there`s some truth to Marleys article where he claimed that he`s signing with Don king.
        yeah with the 100M part but who knows. i'll just wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
          Already posted multiple times.

I new most likely somebody did cause the post is old but i never seen it posted.

Comment

buncha gullible ignorant sheeps.

maybe floyd can post his 20million dollar paycheck from wwe.

buncha suckers.

Comment

Working...
            X