Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REPUBLICANS AGAINST PALIN PICK...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      I was only pointing out the population shift it caused.
      You said that? Typical republican HACK JOB.

Comment

w-h-o-r-e.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmywire99 View Post
          When you're representing a party that holds its nose up in the air self righteously claiming "family values", yes it is a flaw.

I'm not involved with any 17 year olds so I can't help you there. But attractive 17y y/o girls who are sexually active should be smart enough to practice pregnancy prevention. At least those who are raised by responsible parents.
          SORRY but in the Palin home it is ABSTINENCE ONLY. That's the only...........whoops.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmywire99 View Post
            No, seriously, I couldn't be happier for Juno Palin. I'm also delighted that it has only taken 72 hours to already find the first crack in the armor of McCain's impulsive and poorly thought out choice of a running mate.
            chelsea clinton could've gotten knocked up too but who would **** that?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              the gold mac would i'll put 10k on that.

true story

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                She wasn't much at 17, but she looked pretty damn good to me last week.

Comment

Working...
                X