Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bedbugs who has dealt with them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bed Bugs are a huge problem in Vegas. Never ever ever stay at one of those places like Siegal Suites, or the other discount weekly pay suites.
    And they are a pain in the ass to get rid of. There was an infestation of bedbugs at the apts I first stayed in, in las Vegas. I bombed the bejesus out of the apt three ****ing times to get rid of them.

Comment

Damn just reading this thread is making me want to clean my room so i dont get them

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        Damn just reading this thread is making me want to clean my room so i dont get them
        Well they don't usually just show up. They have to be taken or carried. But they do spread like wildfire, or a virus...

Comment

Apparently they can live for a year without eating.

Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
            Well they don't usually just show up. They have to be taken or carried. But they do spread like wildfire, or a virus...
            I know I'm just horrible with bugs, especially in my room. If I see a spider walking around near my bed before I sleep I cant go to bed until I kill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              I know I'm just horrible with bugs, especially in my room. If I see a spider walking around near my bed before I sleep I cant go to bed until I kill it.
              Spiders kill and eat bedbugs, and 99% of spider species are harmless and do not bite humans.

Also, centipedes and carpenter ants will kill bedbugs.

I bumped this thread because a have some big itchy bumps on my right arm today that look like bedbug bites. I'm extremely sensitive to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                Spiders kill and eat bedbugs, and 99% of spider species are harmless and do not bite humans.

Also, centipedes and carpenter ants will kill bedbugs.

I bumped this thread because a have some big itchy bumps on my right arm today that look like bedbug bites. I'm extremely sensitive to them.
                shower and change your sheets once in a while you freak

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  shower and change your sheets once in a while you freak
                  I shower every morning and change my sheets very often.

About two weeks ago, I took home a few things (shoes, boots, clothes) I've been keeping in a locker at a storage facility the past few years. There could have been bedbugs in that storage facility that got into my locker.
                  Last edited by The Hammer; 09-05-2017, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Bedbugs are awful.. & once you get em you're basically boned

Had an outbreak of em once several years ago. We tried everything but the only thing that worked was to throw out the couches entirely lol

Comment

Damn this cat ain't posted in 3 & a half years. I think ifs a safe assumption the bed bugs eventually conquered his house & killed him in his sleep.

Bed bugs are to be taken seriously. If you find one in your house you should immediately set your house aflame & set anything outside of your house aflame that you've touched in the last 365 days or 366 days if its a leap year. You will have gotten away lightly if you take my advice. Bed bugs killed my cousin & sold his house with the assistance of those crooks at Remax.

Comment

Working...
                      X