Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this lounge was a prison, who would..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put me and Skills in solitary and he would get tuned up quick.

Bigot.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Hectari, I will just let you two hash that out. Who would you team up with?
      He has me on ignore like a sissy yet still reads my post. Him and freedom would get along well

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        He has me on ignore like a sissy yet still reads my post. Him and freedom would get along well
        Sounds about right. Hectari seems to be one of those that get frustrated easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Put me and Skills in solitary and he would get tuned up quick.

Bigot.

SkillspayBills would wreck your **** then go on probation, take a 10 hour bus ride, and pork your girl. If you had one.

Comment

Anybody's who's straight and doesn't question there sexuality is cool with me

Comment

He might **** you though, right?
              thats his dream and why he picked him.

Comment

I'd be with whoever has the dope.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  SkillspayBills would wreck your **** then go on probation, take a 10 hour bus ride, and pork your girl. If you had one.
                  Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  ^^^^ i heard from reliable sources that these two phaggot idiots put pink lipsticks in their butthole.

to them both, maximum security prison is heaven on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    thats his dream and why he picked him.
                    Keep running to defend freedom like a good little hoe

Comment

Sounds about right. Hectari seems to be one of those that get frustrated easily.
                      Siablo if I got frustrated easily when someone disagrees with me you and Megas30 would have been on ignore months ago I can handle different opinions if people are mature and can debate without stupid name throwing and accusations, HanzGruber is a troll alt of Shaolin Tago sword, I ignore people who are a waste and just repeat the same stupid **** trying to be funny but offer nothing to a conversation, low level types.

When I found out Hanz was an alt and had several other alts I put him on ignore just like with Shaolin Tago sword, who is also Zarakou alt and alexkid.

Comment

Working...
                      X