Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official scorecards at the time of Brook taking a knee.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
    Froch is a useless commentator, literally cannot call a fight to save his life. Even Stevie fuking Wonder had a better card then Froch lmao.
    Yea, it kills me because I love Carl the fighter, but when he runs his mouth... lord have mercy. He's terrible.
    I thought I heard him blaming the eye on the Golovkin fight until someone pointed out it was the other eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Yea, it kills me because I love Carl the fighter, but when he runs his mouth... lord have mercy. He's terrible.
      I thought I heard him blaming the eye on the Golovkin fight until someone pointed out it was the other eye.
      Everytime he's on, he calls the fight wrong. Like seriously everytime lol.

He was my boy inside the ring, he wouldnt of quit even if his face was hanging off.

Comment

I had it 96-93 Spence, 95-94 was also a fair score.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          Yeah, usually when we score live of fights I see you post as well.

Here's how I had mine:

1. 9-10 Spence
          2. 10-9 Brook
          3. 9-10 Spence
          4. 10-9 Brook
          5. 10-9 Brook
          6. 9-10 Spence
          7. 9-10 Spence
          8. 9-10 Epence
          9. 9-10 Spence
          10. 8-10 Spence

97-92 Spence

I just didn't like how the Defending Champ was too timid in the pocket and only relied on counterring and milking time, aside from a biased crowd. I don't recall Brook even using a jab...I gotta see the punch stats. Spence pressed more, Errol showed great ring work, especially in the second half. Spence was just blasting Brook's arm guard all night from high to low torso... Spence used his right jab. Caught Brook more appealing combos or follow through lunging sequence. Spence all night. The Sky Commentary was garbage.

American fiesta night. Brook a quitter too.
          Yea, mine was very close to that, identical in the early rounds I think.

The first half reminded me of the Ward/Kovalev conundrum in that you have one guy landing eye-catching head-shots, while the other is punishing the body and dishing clever shots during the transitions.

Comment

I feel the first card was wide. There was a stage i thought Brook was pulling away, but by the time the fight was stopped i had Spence a couple up. He won a lot of rounds on the spin.

Comment

Yea, mine was very close to that, identical in the early rounds I think.

The first half reminded me of the Ward/Kovalev conundrum in that you have one guy landing eye-catching head-shots, while the other is punishing the body and dishing clever shots during the transitions.
              Tbh, I wasn't worried about the first half, and I literally knew Spence would come stronger in the second half by either his own decision or corner instruction, but I was also very worried about the UK decision. It's actually a rather good perspective you educating readers here because even though Kova didn't get battered like Brook, his performance deteriorated like Brook. The best of the best know what they need to do to win the fight.

The streamer was cutt off and I didn't get to hear Spence's opinion in the post ring for what he did to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post

The streamer was cutt off and I didn't get to hear Spence's opinion in the post ring for what he did to win.
                Gave himself a 'B-'. He said he wasn't worried, that he had trouble finding the jab at first, that Brook was really strong/hard puncher.
                Spence has the coolest personality ever. Respectful, soft-spoken, I don't see how anyone can hate on him.

Comment

Gave himself a 'B-'. He said he wasn't worried, that he had trouble finding the jab at first, that Brook was really strong/hard puncher.
                  Spence has the coolest personality ever. Respectful, soft-spoken, I don't see how anyone can hate on him.
                  Believe me, on this forum, It will happen. Spence Is the future of the 147 lb division and I don't see Thurman being a problem. The fight I find Interesting would be Crawford coming up to 147 to fight Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                    Believe me, on this forum, It will happen. Spence Is the future of the 147 lb division and I don't see Thurman being a problem. The fight I find Interesting would be Crawford coming up to 147 to fight Spence.
                    I agree. I think he's going to cause big problems for Keith. Spence vs Crawford in a year or two would be INCREDIBLE.

Comment

Very soft spoken. But when he get in that ring his killer instinct sets in.

I don't fear people who talk a lot. I keep my eye on the dude sitting back observing everything. That's the killer

Comment

Working...
                      X