Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward To Critics: Kovalev Dropped Me, You See The Next 10 Rounds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    Before the first fight....EVERYONE with common sense had these two ranked 1 and 2 on the P4P list...the fight was just a reflection of what boxing heads already knew

these two are EVENLY matched and equally skilled...this was and ALWAYS will be a 50-50 fight imo....Dre got touched up and dropped early but was still able to grind out enough rounds to squeak by on the cards

imo it could have gone either way....no matter what this is STILL by far the most RELEVANT fight in the sport
    What's up dude. Where you been at lately. Good to see you back.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      Not everybody jackazz but for you to ignore the blatant racist shyt that be tossed around on this site...

Why u take such offense to what I said??? If u not racist or said anything racist I wasn't reference u BTCH.
      You said "Ward haters (racists)" sounds like anyone who dont like Ward is a racist to you. Maybe word that differently. Ignore it? I personally dont see a whole lot. Only people like yourself take disagreement and turn it into someone somehow being a racist. Not offended at all just tired of people crying racism over every little thing that they dont agree with. Those who choose to be racist on here know they can do only that garbage behind a keyboard why even acknowledge those cowards? They are gutless and they know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        Before the first fight....EVERYONE with common sense had these two ranked 1 and 2 on the P4P list...the fight was just a reflection of what boxing heads already knew

not sure if they were 1 and 2, but yea both right up there

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        these two are EVENLY matched and equally skilled...this was and ALWAYS will be a 50-50 fight imo....Dre got touched up and dropped early but was still able to grind out enough rounds to squeak by on the cards

I actually rate Ward higher

like you said, he got touched up and dropped early..... imho it was his elevated skill level that enabled him to grind out those rounds, that and his ringIQ

it was a bit of a masterclass to claw his way back into that fight against such a dangerous/skilled opponent

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        imo it could have gone either way....no matter what this is STILL by far the most RELEVANT fight in the sport

agree on both points, Ward was fortunate to get the nod

Comment

Working...
        X