Do You Carry a Knife..?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurGeorges View Post
      So, lets say were in the UK and I'm a construction worker, I have a big razor knife while I'm working and then stick it in my pocket, would I be breaking a law if I walked into a nearby store etc. with the knife still in my pocket?
      driving to and from work it has to be in the boot of your car. Even screwdrivers (i think)

Comment

Comment

I always carry a knife and a zippo with me. I don't carry the knife for protection against people though, I live in woods and go backpacking and fishing in some remote areas with Bears and mountain lions. I have an extra Knife and flint in my emergency kit too with a length of rope and other survival ****....

Comment

I carry mase

Comment

I like the knife, but honestly I don't trust the grip. I can imagine slipping and slicing my hand open. Might look for something else. I don't carry it everywhere.

This I take everywhere. Functions as a pen, but can easily break bones, windshields, and do lethal damage in the right spot. Nice casual weapon.

If I lived somewhere with open carry, I'd probably be doing that.

Comment

I carry a BIG DICK

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  I always carry a knife and a zippo with me. I don't carry the knife for protection against people though, I live in woods and go backpacking and fishing in some remote areas with Bears and mountain lions. I have an extra Knife and flint in my emergency kit too with a length of rope and other survival ****....
                  I do that too. I'm in a fairly urban environment most of the time, but I always have survival shit with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post
                    Only coward carry knives. Real men use their brains and then their fists.
                    That is true but you have to expect the worst in that life..

I like to scrap but if that foo pulls out a strap, what are you going to do? You cant take a knife to a gunfight and sht..

Comment

I have a penis so that automatically means I have a hardon for anything that's dangerous.

I have a couple balisongs, a tactical knife and a kershaw pocket knife I keep with me at all times.

Comment

Working...
                      X