• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

K2 is a complete joke, so is golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Deadline after deadline after deadline and they never actually enforce it.

I dont even care tbh. Im sure fans from both sides still do but I think neutral people such as myself could care less anymore. For the most part anyway. Lol
        Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        you have to present the bids in person, and in this case in Panama. People need time to make arrangements, perhaps get a visa, etc.......
        Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        What's to say the deadlines won't be pushed this time around..
        I will believe it when they sign the deal via mutual agreement or purse bids is immaterial to me now..
        Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        who cares anymore. hardly mayweather v pacquiao is it.
        Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        About ****ing time.
        Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
        psssh fuck th3ese drama queens. both scared of CANELOLUJAH lets be real.
        Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Just make the dam fight already sheesh.
        Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Both sides can go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.
        Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
        It's probably the deadline for them to meet to talk about setting a deadline for talking about setting a deadline for when the purse bid should take place.
        Originally posted by BreWall View Post
        Wow. This sport is a mess. Too many divas wanting huge money as if it grows on trees.
        Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
        These negotiations have jaded me so much that I have a "I'll believe it when I see it" attitude towards the purse bid.
        The purse bid has been delayed from the 17th til the 19th

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

****ing hell, it did not take long for yet ANOTHER extension. This is unbelievable.

Comment

As Christmas approaches they'll say "We might as well hold off til the new year. It's too close to Christmas....everybody wants to spend time with their families. We will proceed with the purse bid in January of the new year. Happy Holidays everyone! "

Comment

Boxing is the best sport to watch but the most excruciatingly painful sport to tolerate.

Comment

They haven't mentioned the year.. Going by how it has played out so far I can be 2017 as well..

Comment

So if Haymon wins this purse bid, Golovkin might lose one of his belts without even fighting, because HBO won't let him fight on Showtime?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    ****ing hell, it did not take long for yet ANOTHER extension. This is unbelievable.
                    it wasnt extended, the first report just got the date wrong by 2 days......

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      K2 is 6 hours away from having to face down their nightmare scenario in 10 days.

All the talk about "Golovkin being able to fight anywhere" and "Jacobs is going to cut and run", and whatever other arc that Loeffler/Sanchez wanted to push will be laid bare for everyone to see.

Finally, the battle of the wallets.
                      Boxing fans want to see fights, others get more excited by purse bids.

And Loeffler himself called for a purse bid a couple of months back, so ...
                      Last edited by kafkod; 12-08-2016, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X