Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto is a smart mofo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any unifying fight with GGG was NEVER going to be about Cotto. He was never going to get in the ring with Golovkin. I don't blame him. He's too small, he'd get hurt against a MW with skills who can eat punches and deliver serious power. I don't blame him for removing himself from the picture.

Now how will Canelo step aside? He'll beat Cotto (in a tough fight I think) and then buy time like crazy. Because he's not getting in that ring with Golovkin either. The only people that want to fight GGG are significantly larger than him.

Comment

I could be wrong, but I am really sure I read that he paid GGG a little over 800,000 step aside fee so this fight could happen for the belt in the first place.

Seems to me, if he was smart, he would have just given up the belt and saved himself the 800,000.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
        Cotto is no longer the lineal champ. Doug Fisher was asked this on Twitter and he laid it out. this was a while ago though
        According to The Ring and the fans beloved TBRB, Cotto is still the 160 champion.

Comment

Working...
        X