Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im calling it right now. In the next 3 years Chavez Jr. will have beaten..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im calling it right now. In the next 3 years Chavez Jr. will have beaten..........

Sergio Martinez....... Kelly Pavlik.............and Andre Ward.

Chavez is too strong and relentless for Martinez. Too busy inside for Kelly. And he wont allow Ward to get away with all of the holding and hitting bull****.

Chavez Jr WILL BE IN THE HOF one day.

but lose to Chad Dawson.

Comment

Ward whoops chavez every night of the week. Freddie roach doesn't adjust and ward can fight any fight

Not gonna lie though. Chavez is way better than I ever imagined he'd be

Comment

I'm calling it right now. In the next 3 years, Chavez Jr. will beat......

no one worth noting.

Comment

Chavez is a scrub TBH, no idea where all this hype is coming from, all he's beaten is Andy Lee. Glen Johnson woukd kick his ass.

Comment

Comment

i dont know about ward but he beats both sergio and pavlik .

Comment

He is Margarito but slower and weaker. Worse defense and his chin is not even tested since he has faced pillow fists.

Martinez will jab his face and KO him with a left.

Pavlik will win a wide UD.

Ward destroys him easily. Ward can fight on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                  Ward whoops chavez every night of the week. Freddie roach doesn't adjust and ward can fight any fight

Not gonna lie though. Chavez is way better than I ever imagined he'd be
                  Ward likes to slow a fight down, hold inside, get dirty, and fight on his bike.

Chavez will be relentless, and cut the ring off. Andre Ward has yet to go in against someone that will actually make him work, and put REAL pressure on him.

The Dawson fight will be horrendous, and BORING. Two counterpunches, that both slow a fight down.

P4P, it will be one of the most boring fights EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
                    Im calling it right now. In the next 3 years Chavez Jr. will have beaten..........
                    I called it 2 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X