DRUG TEST'S:Floyd mayeather and victor ortiz tests come back clean

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 11Hopeful View Post
    ss you might want to slow down and think about what you post.. lol
    He's already slow, you can't get any slower than that. He thought about it all morning and he came up with this.

Comment

dumb *****s need to state it repeatedly -- extra testing is necessary to justify their idol's reluctance to fight the midget. we get it *****s, we get it.

whole world knows drug testing is no longer an issue. it's floyd's lack of balls that is the main issue. you can never change that fact no matter what you do like starting stupid threads like this. floyd himself believes it's no longer an issue. which is why he moved the goal post and has a new demand -- pac needs to put his business in order first. yuk! as if that would stop people from calling him a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post

WOW! NSC.... the SAME test Pacquiao always takes and comes clean?? AHAHAHHAHA Nice try fa**t.
        bwhahahhahaha!!!

*****s are so ****in dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          bwhahahhahaha!!!

*****s are so ****in dumb
          they are so dumb they don't even know what's going on. floyd is back to pricing himself out and wants arum out of the picture. that's like asking bin laden to give up terrorism.

Comment

you guys are so dumb i said it so i would get all the *******s to post and i never said pacquaio has not passed the test i just said can we say the same about pacquaio you guy are ******ed lol i owned you all ****ing idiots
            Last edited by sugersean15; 09-23-2011, 02:55 PM.

Comment

what can i say i'm just one smart mothafuka lol i pissed you all off hahaha btw shame on you larryx i thought you would have know better

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                they are so dumb they don't even know what's going on. floyd is back to pricing himself out and wants arum out of the picture. that's like asking bin laden to give up terrorism.

Bin Laden has given up terrorism.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Bin Laden has given up terrorism.
                  lol owned.....................

Comment

everyone that are posting in this thread seriously are MORONS.........

it's a BAITING thread to ruffle you guys feathers

WOW

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                      you guys are so dumb i said it so i would get all the *******s to post and i never said pacquaio has not passed the test i just said can we say the same about pacquaio you guy are ******ed lol i owned you all ****ing idiots
                      Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                      what can i say i'm just one smart mothafuka lol i pissed you all off hahaha btw shame on you larryx i thought you would have know better
                      seriously, you're dumb and trying to twist your ******ed OP makes you the dumbest ***** of all.
                      pathetic ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X