Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fedor v Nog...Vanderlei v Arona...Next Pride title fights??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedor v Nog...Vanderlei v Arona...Next Pride title fights??

These would appear to be the next logical title defences for Nog and Silva...

Possibly at Pride 25 I would think to give them all a chance to train for each other.

From what I have seen, Arona was kinda lucky to get the JD over Ninja...he will need to lift his stand up game to hang with the Axe Murderer who will be brutal if any weakness if evident.

Nog appears to be unbeatable right now, but as we all know that is impossible...haven't seen the fight, but for Fedor to beat Herring with knees on the ground, he must be doing something very well...Herring/Nog was one of my favourite MMA matches of all time, a classic, so I would expect this to be up to a similar standard...

I have no doubt Silva will role over Arona. Sounded like Ninja won that fight and Silva would tear Ninja to peices.

Nog vs Fedor is more difficult. Both dominated Herring big time. Hard to compare the 2 fights though. Some people think Fedor will win because he finished Herring as Nog could not. But the two styles are not comparable. Nog was looking for subs the whole fight. Fedor was looking for the GnP and it is easier to finish someone with a cut than submit them. You can't overpower a cut to get out. You can't control it. Nog vs Fedor looks interesting. I still take Nog but it should be a great fight.

Comment

Nogs fight with Herring was so good cause he attacked so much of the time, and Heath defended everything and kept coming...it was great to watch over and over again.

I can't tip against Nog right now...he has the chin to take good punches, his ground work is awesome and his own stand up is pretty impressive also.

I agree that Silva should beat Arona...not sure if it will be easy, but he still should

Comment

the titles will stay wth thoose who have them now...

Comment

i hope for a title change!! there's at least 2-3 guys that have a good chance in beating silva.

and fedor could take nog

Comment

I believe Fedor Vs. Nog would be an excellent fight but I am going to pick Nog by sub. I dont think Arona has the skills to hang with Silva.......

Comment

i hope arona can give a good fight!

Comment

Working...
              X