No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Has 103 Real Estate Properties all over the Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Ummm did you read the article? The real estate properties are 40% residential and the rest are commercial, and use for business like real estate selling, hotels, resorts.....

It says also Pacquiao has invested in agriculture, oil. etc. etc. He's not going broke anytime soon.
    yeah I read it dude, thats still a lot of property, he should invest outside of the Filippines like in Europe or something if he wants to make a good return on a hotel or some commercial property, filipinos is pesos weak money

Its like 5000 pesos to equal 1 us dollar.

Comment

Wow I am surprised some people here are dumb when it comes to properties.
      Land (real estate) properties are investments. Land prices do not go down EVER. Houses/building on land may depreciate but not land value unless the place becomes a war zone.
      He gives a lot to friends, relatives, etc but AFAIK, his wife manages finances and invests in properties, not businesses. So he aint going broke soon.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        yeah I read it dude, thats still a lot of property, he should invest outside of the Filippines like in Europe or something if he wants to make a good return on a hotel or some commercial property, filipinos is pesos weak money

He heas, just like he had in Singapore. Pacquiao kept it usually secret. But one thing that I know that Pacquiao invested outside of the Philippines is the Online Currency in Singapore.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          He heas, just like he had in Singapore. Pacquiao kept it usually secret. But one thing that I know that Pacquiao invested outside of the Philippines is the Online Currency in Singapore.
          So is he keeping it secret so he doesn't have to pay extra taxes? Isn't that illegal

Comment

So is he keeping it secret so he doesn't have to pay extra taxes? Isn't that illegal
            More like just doesn't want to publicize any deals.

This is what manny said regarding people asking if he was broke.

"Look, people makes lies about me all the time, but the thing that irritates me is people telling me that I am broke. Look, I have made my money and invested it
            well, I just don't like flaunting my wealth in public."

Are you really going to be concerned of the money of a man that has a big share in an oil company?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              He probably buys a house for anyone in his camp
              This^^^^^^^^^^

Manny is an idiot when it comes to anything besides boxing

Comment

Lol real estate is the best investment one can make with his money. He's sitting on money right now and his wealth is going up.

Comment

1 dollar to 50 pesos.

Comment

Pac is cool. When he changes those dollars to pacels, he be living like a warlord and sht.

Comment

I think even pac will spend 1 million a day he will not be broke in 50 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X