No announcement yet.

Billy Joe Saunders reported to police for "bullying" tranny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Joe Saunders reported to police for "bullying" tranny

Billy Joe Saunders has been reported to the police for taking a picture of a tranny working in a shop and saying kids shouldn't have to see it.

Is it a crime for having an opinion? - I think taking a picture and putting it online with those remarks is a pretty terrible thing to do but technically has he committed a crime? You're allowed to take photos in a public place. I'd hate to think we're living somewhere that it is a "hate crime" to have an opinion though.

Still a dickish thing to do though.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffi...-row-1-8631395

yea should go to jail for being a pr1k

and theres probably some hate crime violation they can pin on him

uk is super liberal and they will use this to make an example out of billy

and the uk establishment dont like travellers like saunders, just look at how they have blackballed fury

Comment

Was it Kellie Maloney?

Comment

Doesn't sound like a crime to me

Seems douchey though
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 07-04-2017, 06:40 PM.

Comment

I dont know what the laws are about taking pics of employees, so there might be something there. But...

This is more spreading hate then it is sharing an opinion. Those things arent crimes at all, but damn...

Comment

Not classy, but not criminal either

Comment

Im now a fan of the bastard

Comment

Why is everyone else expected to live in pretend land with the weirdos?

Comment

Not a crime, but he is an illiterate bellend. His twitter feed reads like a spastic diary.

Comment

I don't see taking the piss out of someone with your mates etc as a problem if they don't see, what they don't know doesn't hurt them. Doing what Saunders did is going too far and i'm sure it's illegal under the new crackdown on cyberbullying.

Comment

Working...
                    X