Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just remember guys Rigonducks excuses.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And as for the Leo Cruz/Guillermo story, it's no less than Haymon who blocked the fight. Oscar tried to make it happen, but Haymon paid Oscar LSC's remaining contract with GBP. That ended the story.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Haha Amen to that. And think about it, who would surround himself with that kind of personnel? Rigo is pretty quick witted and great inside the ring, but his business acumen leaves much to desired.
      Right. At this stage I have no expectations for Rigo. If he gets a big fight I will definitely pay attention but his team has burned bridges with all the major players in boxing.

Comment

Loma fights comfortably at 130lbs now. Why would he drop weight and harm his performance? If Rigo wants it and calls him out, then shut the eff up and go to Loma's weight. It's as ridiculous as a cruiser calling out AJ but telling him to drop to 200lbs.

Comment

Rigo knows his days are numbered so he's desperately calling out for Loma for his last decent payday but that ship has long sailed buddy.

Should've done it when you had the chance, now you are at Lomas mercy and he has nothing to prove to Rigo.

Comment

Rigo has no shot against Loma. Loma is at least equally well skilled and is much bigger. Rigo didn't even have a chin at super bantamweight, just imagine being hit by the guy that put Rocky Martinez clean out.

I like Rigo's chances against other fighters at 126, but not Loma.

Comment

Working...
            X