Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True Or False? If Ward Was Penalized For His Fouls He Would Lose All His Big Fights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

False.

If the referee ever warned him about his tactics, he would likely adjust and fight a bit differently.

Look, I cant stand Ward. I think he's about as interesting as a 2nd coat of paint. But until the referee warns him and/or threatens to take a point away, why WOULDNT Ward use whatever tactics might help him win the fight, as long as he can get away with it?
    Last edited by OnePunch; 02-03-2017, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
      why that?

name all the white boxers I root for, go ahead ill wait.
      Come on

You suck GGG's and Kovalev's ass like there is a green card in that mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        False.

If the referee ever warned him about his tactics, he would likely adjust and fight a bit differently.

Look, I can stand Ward. I think he's about as interesting as a 2nd coat of paint. But until the referee warns him and/or threatens to take a point away, why WOULDNT Ward use whatever tactics might help him win the fight, as long as he can get away with it?
        This....

use what's given to you at your disposal.. or not as is the case here.

Comment

a little advice...if you are gonna troll, at least spell false....correctly...carry on my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Come on

You suck GGG's and Kovalev's ass like there is a green card in that mofo.
            HAHAHAHA

yous a clown, everyone knows I dislike GGG links to thread I created dissing lil G

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=707707
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=709117
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=709004
            got more too just look them up

I'll give you a 2nd shot clown.

So I like kovalev,,,, now what other white fighters do I root for? ill wait.

shhhhhh dont tell anybody but I root for a whole lot more black fighters than whites.... keep that between me and you.

idiot doesnt like me cause I diss some fighter that just so happens to be black and now he's monkey peanut brain can only conclude that it had to be cause the fighter was black couldnt be no other reason. lmfao
            Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 02-02-2017, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Dude cheats in one fight and posters refuse to let it go.

Meanwhile Wlad spends 10 years dominating a division through cheating and the same posters want to claim he's amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Dude cheats in one fight and posters refuse to let it go.

Meanwhile Wlad spends 10 years dominating a division through cheating and the same posters want to claim he's amazing.
                damn you should out those posters right now. Im with you fuck this double standard shit.

LIST THEIR NAMES NOW!

Comment

its hard to say whether he'd lose, but he would have to fight differently. His fouls give him a big advantage thats for sure, and he should have been pulled up on it a long time. He'd struggle without his clinching imo.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    its hard to say whether he'd lose, but he would have to fight differently. His fouls give him a big advantage thats for sure, and he should have been pulled up on it a long time. He'd struggle without his clinching imo.
                    Save that for Vlad's fouling and clinching ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaqen H'ghar View Post
                      That's why he demanded home advantage for all his Super Six fights.

With a fair and honest referee, he'd lose against a good opponent.
                      name 1 fighter in that tournament that even came close to beating ward?

consdering kessler, abraham, and froch were the heavy favorites they woiuld get favored over seas easy even if they lost all 12 rounds, the fight would go to them.

dont try and talk like you know whats going on because ward spanked your boyfriend kovalev.

Comment

Working...
                      X