No announcement yet.

Why do you have a job?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    It beats stealing or begging for change.

And I'm too fat and ugly to find a sugar mama.
    find yourself a not so good looking baby mama, they everywhere and you know they be getting that check plus WIC

Comment

to sustain my lifestyle. Acquire income, fornicate with ladies.

Comment

You must live at home with mom &/or have low testosterone levels. Either one of those are fixable conditions these days. All in all work is kinda bs & makes you feel like a hamster on a wheel I don't think many would argue against that point, but one of the benefits of being around in this time is there are actually people who make $$$ playing ****ing games all day like you apparently wanna do (in theory or w/e) on twitch & probably other avenues. There are tons of "fun" jobs or less hamster on a wheel-ish type jobs if you just have some certain skills or the desire to learn those certain skills or just have some adaptability to the market place needs.

Ultimately with how technology is moving we're probably gonna have robot labor across the board, robot athletes playing sports for our entertainment & robots everywhere doing **** we used to do & we'll have a basic income society or something similar to that where you just make your daily commute to starbucks to pick up your morning coffee & a bagel while you play games or interact with people on social media for 4 hours before going back home for nap time, but the way things are right now is pretty ****ing alright if you just got average drive & determination & it can be exceptional if you got a strong drive, strong work ethic & some creativity.

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
          Consider this hypothetical:

Working is for dupes and sheep. Your tax dollars go to people who can game the system and live off the government's teet. I sit around and play video games all day while you sit at a desk thinking about killing yourself.

How would you respond to this?
          You should ask your parents that question with your response. We will wait for your new thread next week on how's prepping salad and flipping burgers at Mc Donalds ruin your games....

Comment

This looks like a thread made by someone who lives with their parents...

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              I work a rewarding and essential job for good money so that I can provide myself a comfortable early retirement and pay my kids through college to help enable them future success in finding a career that will reward them as well.

In addition the extra income allows me to experience more from life by taking holidays (not available to you on disability for financial and legal reasons) and pursuing hobbies.

We live in a golden age of plenty, and I would like to make the most of it.
              This makes me feel like a piece of shit for not doing more with my spare time.

Ah well, at least i can tell my grandkids i smoked hella weed and watched lots of live boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post
                I say do what you want. If you can game the moronic system do it. If the system wasn't so moronic you wouldn't be able to do it in the 1st place. It seems like the career choice for most nowadays is to be a societal leech.

I'm not sure where you are from but in the U.S. you can make a pretty good living off doing nothing but being a leech on society. You can get the most by being female minority with a disability. Imagine the funding for a minority female with __ different baby daddy's. She can get cash assistance, EBT(food stamps), free or cheap housing, cheap electric, cheap water/sewer/trash, money to fix her car, money for college, daycare vouchers, SSI, medical card, WIC, child support from the babies fathers, and I'm sure even more smh. Most don't even work and still get to claim taxes too somehow smh.

If I were a female nowadays, I would have as many kids as I could stand to take care of, all from different fathers too. I'd get as much aid as possible too. I'd work the minimum to collect taxes on all those kids if I couldn't get the tax money without working. Another fucked up part about the U.S. is that people get money back from taxes just because they have kids. I know of people getting back $10K in taxes for having 2 kids and they didn't even pay in half that much in taxes FFS!!! The whole U.S. government system is pathetic because it takes from the working class and helps the poor and rich.
                Quoted for truth i work with "disabled" people. I spend all day dealing who live better than me doing nothing. Some have the system so figured out its disgusting. On top of disability and al other forms of help some are allowed to earn up to 1200 extra income and still qualify so at the end of the day they live better that most middleclass people making $60k a year .

Comment

Consider this hypothetical:

Working is for dupes and sheep. Your tax dollars go to people who can game the system and live off the government's teet. I sit around and play video games all day while you sit at a desk thinking about killing yourself.

How would you respond to this?
                  You don't.

Comment

Well, you pay for it of course. Say I was to go to a free clinic right now and see a psychiatrist. Say I was to behave in an anti-social and depressed manner. Within a few weeks I'll be approved for SS benefits and be able to live off the government teet. I don't need much. Only a cheap apartment, basic food stuffs, and an internet connection. All funded by fools like you. Now what?
                    well..... the only pussy you gonna be getting is crackhead pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post
                      I say do what you want. If you can game the moronic system do it. If the system wasn't so moronic you wouldn't be able to do it in the 1st place. It seems like the career choice for most nowadays is to be a societal leech.

I'm not sure where you are from but in the U.S. you can make a pretty good living off doing nothing but being a leech on society. You can get the most by being female minority with a disability. Imagine the funding for a minority female with __ different baby daddy's. She can get cash assistance, EBT(food stamps), free or cheap housing, cheap electric, cheap water/sewer/trash, money to fix her car, money for college, daycare vouchers, SSI, medical card, WIC, child support from the babies fathers, and I'm sure even more smh. Most don't even work and still get to claim taxes too somehow smh.

If I were a female nowadays, I would have as many kids as I could stand to take care of, all from different fathers too. I'd get as much aid as possible too. I'd work the minimum to collect taxes on all those kids if I couldn't get the tax money without working. Another fucked up part about the U.S. is that people get money back from taxes just because they have kids. I know of people getting back $10K in taxes for having 2 kids and they didn't even pay in half that much in taxes FFS!!! The whole U.S. government system is pathetic because it takes from the working class and helps the poor and rich.
                      and that's exactly what they have been trying to do since 1913. Eliminate the middle class... you will only have two... dirt poor folks & rich/wealthy.

but imo once that transition happens... revolutionary war II

Comment

Working...
                      X