No announcement yet.

Point proven #101

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Point proven #101

I made a thread pointing out certain hypocrisies in this lounge. It's already been deleted.

Free speech is an American constitutional right, isn't it?

Let's get back to more posts like these:

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    I hope they bomb those people back to the 7th century. I can't wait to see video of American Apaches mowing those fukers down like the dogs they are.

So you want to compare me wanting to see murders killed, to innocent people being beheaded because you think Americans would think it was cool.

Yea, how about you stick to making threads that aren't funny for your fan boys who go around sucking your di.ck all day.

Your thread was deleted because it was idiotic and the ironic part is you even said it was.

Amazing......

Comment

Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520
      I hope they bomb those people back to the 7th century. I can't wait to see video of American Apaches mowing those fukers down like the dogs they are.
      that's my boy

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        that's my boy
        You pot stirrer.......

Comment

Bomb the shit out of them, that will teach them! Probably teach the young ones, who are left as orphans and have to see their families killed, to hate the west even more and be driven into the arms of groups such as ISIS.

Comment

damn Annie has a point. FFS I served and I don't even talk like that.

Comment

So you want to compare me wanting to see murders killed, to innocent people being beheaded because you think Americans would think it was cool.

Yea, how about you stick to making threads that aren't funny for your fan boys who go around sucking your di.ck all day.

Your thread was deleted because it was idiotic and the ironic part is you even said it was.

Amazing......
              I agree with Jalapeño.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                Bomb the shit out of them, that will teach them! Probably teach the young ones, who are left as orphans and have to see their families killed, to hate the west even more and be driven into the arms of groups such as ISIS.
                So what do you propose nothing?.

Comment

Violence begets violence

Comment

Amazing......
                    I agree with leafblower.. Anna should have not been unbanned..

Comment

Working...
                    X