• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    He's a ****** and a fraud.
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

What exactly makes him a ****** and a fraud?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        What exactly makes him a ****** and a fraud?
        All those who preaches in the name of a certain God.

Comment

What is fraudulent about him he makes me feel better with his sermons i give him no money he just uplifts me whats wrong with that.

Comment

knock this ..........nothing but positive energy keep hating it will not bring me down i am a champion.

Comment

I actually saw an hour long interview with him and his wife with Piers Morgan. I don't think he's a charlatan, I actually think he's a good person and believes what he preaches.

Of course I could be wrong but that's what I got from the interview. I also don't believe in god so everything he preaches as far as positivity can be achieved without the belief in god.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                I actually saw an hour long interview with him and his wife with Piers Morgan. I don't think he's a charlatan, I actually think he's a good person and believes what he preaches.

Of course I could be wrong but that's what I got from the interview. I also don't believe in god so everything he preaches as far as positivity can be achieved without the belief in god.
                I get more from his talk of our personal power then the christian part of it just listen to a few of his sermons the man has hit me in a lot of different ways.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Not a religious guy but this dude is p4p champion in the preacher world

just honestly watched this, and i conclude that there is legit NOTHING wrong with the message this man is conveying.

he is trying to spread positivity with his platform based in religion.

he just made a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

All positivity comes from God. Whether you give him credit or not...

Comment

Wow. Been a while since the mob disagreed with the contrarians.

Comment

Working...
                      X